Bellator 189: Budd vs. Blencowe 2

I was hoping for a little more excitement after that Bennet/Fabian borefest, but it seems like Budd's gonna be Budd.

this bout has not lived up to what I was hoping for.

Julia "The Dudd" Budd ...She got a nice dumper on her....But she isn't very entertaining to watch fight unfortunately.

so budds corner yelled at her to throw more and she hasnt changed a thing

so budds corner yelled at her to throw more and she hasnt changed a thing
Yea her husband sais the same thing to her every round of every fight shes in. I find it is the most entertaining aspect of watching her fight is to hear her husband get angry in the corner.

this fight stinks. Really disappointed with Budd tonight. Although not as much as Gibson is.

Sleep inducing. Bellator isn't smart emulating the UFC with these WMMA fights at the top of the card

That Bellator event was the worst i've seen in 2017, really bad, like terrible. Kato-Njokuani under delivered and the co main/main were rly boring.

Blencowe looked strong and crisp, she deserves the win... Budd must be training with Jackson's as she seemed to strike the air more than her opponent...

That was awful. Did I just watch a Jane Fonda workout video sold as a fight?

I truly thought Budd would say post fight that she broke her hands. At least tell the fib that you did and save some face of that putrid performance.

Nice triangle by sunshine <Lmaoo>

Beat a guy with a 4-5 ammy/1-2 pro record, a wins a win I guess.

Kids been training for 2 years. 7-0 ammy and 2 or 3 belts in two weight classes in a pretty cut throat scene before getting 4 pro fights under his belt.

I cornered against him once (my guy got subbed) and worked pads with him a few times. He’s a cocky pretty boy who’s young AF, but he’s also the truth. I like the dude, honestly. As long as bellator and his coach Fabiano Scherner take the time to season and test him properly then he’ll be a big deal in another few years.

Bellator and UFC put on a card with women’s fights as the main events and what do you know? Both fights suck and were absolute garbage. Why do they continue doing this to themselves? Is that small percentage of pervert fans who find this entertaining really that crucial to your product you’re willing to endure the trash fights the women put on? This is just sad. MMA has gone down the drain.

Back