Bellator 188 - Pitbull vs Weichel II - Israel

hedged out a bit on middleton at +120 so i'm now essentially at the original +200 line again. £140 returns £303.

Yeah it pays to be a night owl sometimes :)

plenty of times i've seen massive line movements in the states in the dead of night and the uk books haven't caught up. i'm on that count dracula shit every day.

plenty of times i've seen massive line movements in the states in the dead of night and the uk books haven't caught up. i'm on that count dracula shit every day.
I need to do this tbf I saw the line at like 7pm it 8pm thought to myself I’ll tape search tomorrow... fucked it

Do you use a specific website to track US line movements?

probably. idk i havent used any others because it has everything i could want honestly
I only previously glanced at it but upon looking at it closely it will help a lot in the future! Cheers buddy

Damn my not checking in here until now,

Great breakdown JimGunn, 1u on Denise @1.90 (wish I had caugh +money, I would have dropped my 3u)

Just watched kielholtz footage and in her kickboxing matches (some of em) she actively lands a take down seen her do a leg trip and a sloppy hip toss

Contemplating doing more tbh at 1.9, as this will be standing and Middleton is there to be hit I might have to.

34 seconds in hip toss city... maybe this hits the mat potentially

labiano line just dropped like 100 points...

Anyone know when this starts? Is it tape delayed to Friday?

Anyone know when this starts? Is it tape delayed to Friday?

ya i think it's early tomorrow, but comcast shows it normal airtime friday night...

plz no one spoil it in outside of this thread...

you should be able to find spoilers on twitter during the event.

Bella 188 Risk: 272.50
lahat-fabiano U2.5: 115 for 100
salter-radcliffe U1.5: 157.50 for 100
kielhotz: 0 for 105 / middleton: 0 for 20
---

that's all for me. we'll see if I can avoid spoilers for like 30ish hours from thurs afternoon to friday night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back