Bellator 184: Dantas vs Caldwell Friday 10/6/17 Event Thread

If he wins, I wouldn't mind seeing Pitbull vs Curran 3.

I have no doubt that 2012 Curran would have finished Karahanyan and Sanchez though.

Yeah he probably would have. He won flawlessly against a tough dude tonight though. I really like his ability to find openings. He's going to lose some fights taking too much time off but he's always dangerous. He's a guy I'd actually give a decent chance to beat Holloway. Probably the only one in Bellator and it's not saying he's the best FW in Bellator, I don't really think there's someone who stands head and shoulders above in that division.

Ben Askren 2.0 except he stalls against the cage instead of on the ground. This just turned into a super boring division

have you ever even watched Askren fight? Ben stalls?

have you ever even watched Askren fight? Ben stalls?
Sorry, back when Ben actually used to fight somewhat talented fighters.

Not when he has been fighting absolute cans the last couple of years

You're still wrong. He was active on top even against his top Bellator opponents. He won't risk giving up control to potentially end a fight but he is always active.

Again, I'm certain you've never actually watched Ben fight. I suggest you go back and watch some of his fights.

I guess you just don't know much about fighting then...

I definitely understand more about MMA than you if you think all Askren does is take guys down and lay on them. That's just laughable.

I definitely understand more about MMA than you if you think all Askren does is take guys down and lay on them. That's just laughable.
Well, that is exactly what he did for several years

Back