Bellator 182 Koreshkov vs. Njokuani Weigh In Results (not good)

On a night full of misses, I'm a little shocked Lady Nog actually made weight.

I think its silly that the womens 145 lbs bouts arent on the maincard since one of them could be fighting for the title next.

Chidi is a mw posing as a WW. Dude has missed weight multiple times..

Rooting for koreshkov here..

Ward also missed smh

Edit: Ward vs Gonzalez was at a catchweight?, originally? Or did both miss weight?

Ward vs Gonzalez was scheduled as a 178lbs CW, don't know why, but it was. And Fernando somehow missed weight.

For those interested - according to Koreshkov Chidi had time to try to cut weight but decided not to do it. He said that they were in sauna together, Chidi was able to shadowbox in it. So Koreshkov said it's not that Chidi didn't make weight, he just didn't want to cut anymore.

You've got to be Njok-ing. Fuck that guy...WAR KORESHKOV,,,

Don't they show these on Spike.com?

Well, they show a bunch of prelim fights, but also a bunch of them aren't aired anywhere. DARK PRELIMS/POSTLIMS, a Bellator special.

was rooting for Koreshkov even before Chidi missed weight.

Good main event. If i.wouldnt have checked in here, I would have had no idea. I think koreshkov is one of the only WWs in the world that could beat Woodley, so I generally like to watch him fight.

Savage opening fight. JBG blessed this one.

With a quick finish 1st scrap - nice gnp!

Shit Joe Davis looked beastly

The McKee gym in Compton is starting to produce some really good fighters. That was a clinic.

The McKee gym in Compton is starting to produce some really good fighters. That was a clinic.

Well, prospects, most of his guys are pretty unproven so far

Stacked prelims I must say

Back