Bellator 181 - Campos vs Girtz III - Oklahoma

You eyeing anything?

ya i said it above -- girtz +160 & the o2.5 in the ducote fight are the two openers i'd hit.. and there's another i'd rather not talk too much about publicly cause i'm hoping something becomes bettable with early movement, hehe.

and i have to go pick up lunch for the office... c'mon already, open these lines...

Damnit. Letourneau is out. Was gonna be on ducote as a decent dog (presumably)
Yup. Was gonna be all over her.

Wth is going on. MMAOB has the opening odds article, but lines not opened yet. Kalikas fishing for feedback? Quit dilly-dallying.

Great. Just great. My 5d moneyline limit was 250 a few weeks ago. Then 125.

Now on the girtz opener: $50 limit

And they won't pay me out more than 300/month.

5d is pathetic. God, I'm so pissed

Same limits for me this week

Just checked myself and I'm in the same boat, limited to win $50... Are limits ever lifted or do I need to move to Pinnacle?

Just checked myself and I'm in the same boat, limited to win $50... Are limits ever lifted or do I need to move to Pinnacle?
Those limits are most likely removed once the other bookies start to drop lines

was hoping salter would be a pick'em with grove having the much bigger name. sadly, opened -190 and is now -230. that & ducote (vs letourneau) were my two big spots i wanted to hit this week

Only 300 a month payout? Man that is awful I need to start withdrawing before I become notorious

Watching Garcia vs Turcios. Man he's wild and getting out wrestled by Turcios. Gonna see if I can find his most recent fight, but right now I'm kind of liking Warren at -170. He's a big step up from the guys Garcia has been fighting and Garcias pretty reckless style is gonna help Joe hit them tds

Watching Garcia vs Turcios. Man he's wild and getting out wrestled by Turcios. Gonna see if I can find his most recent fight, but right now I'm kind of liking Warren at -170. He's a big step up from the guys Garcia has been fighting and Garcias pretty reckless style is gonna help Joe hit them tds

I'm on Warren. I haven't been impressed with Garcia. He's competent everywhere and a tough guy, but I just don't think he's got the skillset to stop someone like Warren.

was hoping salter would be a pick'em with grove having the much bigger name. sadly, opened -190 and is now -230. that & ducote (vs letourneau) were my two big spots i wanted to hit this week

I might take grove if it gets above +200.

He has that length but poor defense and weak chin.
Satler is a sub artist first but Grove's BJJ is pretty good. He has one semi-fluke loss vs Jay Silva and one legitimate one to Mamed. He did okay vs Maia on the ground(obviously outclassed though). Halsey fight was impressive for john though.
Besides Starnes, Satler's (t)kos are against bums!
Satler has never won a decision.

I'm not saying I favor grove but if he gets +250 or so i'll bet .4 Units to win 1 Unit and enjoy Grove subbing him with a triangle off his back. With that said Grove gonna get KTFO but not gonna pay juice on John Satler.

im trying to find more information/film on Garcia, very interested in Warren at -170

I might take grove if it gets above +200.

He has that length but poor defense and weak chin.
Satler is a sub artist first but Grove's BJJ is pretty good. He has one semi-fluke loss vs Jay Silva and one legitimate one to Mamed. He did okay vs Maia on the ground(obviously outclassed though). Halsey fight was impressive for john though.
Besides Starnes, Satler's (t)kos are against bums!
Satler has never won a decision.

I'm not saying I favor grove but if he gets +250 or so i'll bet .4 Units to win 1 Unit and enjoy Grove subbing him with a triangle off his back. With that said Grove gonna get KTFO but not gonna pay juice on John Satler.

I'm with you. I actually wanted to play Salter on this one, but the price isn't there. Grove can hang fairly well with grapplers. I may seek out a prop on this one.

man, wtf, modavsky vs seunanutafa is on prelims? already knew about lovato jr. vs rhodes.. which makes NO sense to me... why aren't they trying to push lovato, anyway? dude seems so legit

had NO idea they signed modavsky, tho. dude would be competitive with a lot of UFC hw's and 205's if he dropped to 205. the heck is he doing buried on a smaller bellator undercard?

man, and vasconcelos, too? dude has been nothing but impressive so far in bellator

*SMH,* bellator...

anyone know why it's a catchweight for girtz-campos? 157 (campos weighed 155 but apparently catchweight)

Prelims are especially stacked with good fighters for this card. So far I'm just on Girtz for 1u at +135, Grove/Salter over 1½ at -140, Ducote/Middleton under 2½ at +170, plus Ducote ML at -184 and Warren ML at -161.

Girtz in on short notice, subbing in for Patricky Pitbull.

k, sticking with just a half unit i think, then.

0.5u girtz +160
0.875u ducote-middleton O2.5 -175 (against ya, apparently, jim.)

Back