Bellator 181 - Campos vs Girtz III - Oklahoma

Great. Just great. My 5d moneyline limit was 250 a few weeks ago. Then 125.

Now on the girtz opener: $50 limit

And they won't pay me out more than 300/month.

5d is pathetic. God, I'm so pissed
What's wrong with bovada? Good cash out options but props are limited.

Bovada is terrible for MMA, one of the last books to release lines and as you said, limited props

They do take forever to release lines, but I do like tray they let you deposit using debit cards.

They do take forever to release lines, but I do like tray they let you deposit using debit cards.

5dimes lets you deposit via debit IIRC. I've done it a few times but not in awhile.

I'm leaving work today at noon, so I can't really wait for line movement. I reluctantly played Salter in a small parlay. I'm on Gritz, Ducote (parlay), Warren, and Salter.

I used to play Bovada years ago because I thought their payout option was great. It's really not. 5dimes will go Western Union and I just pick up cash. With Bovada, I always had an overseas check written on a US bank.

Put .33u on Grove dec +598. I was impressed with Grove vs Shlemenko. He hurt Shlemenko and his stand up was a lot tighter and more fluid than usual. I'm hoping he can avoid Salter tds and clinch. If he can, Salter is a tough dude and his stand up is nothing special. Kendall can def win that, especially if he doesn't get stupid like usual.

I like the value. Its at +404 already, that seems like a more reasonable price.

Great. Just great. My 5d moneyline limit was 250 a few weeks ago. Then 125.

Now on the girtz opener: $50 limit

And they won't pay me out more than 300/month.

5d is pathetic. God, I'm so pissed

The withdraw limit is really concerning. I can understand limiting bet sizes for winning players but limiting the amount you can withdraw is just shady.

Any luck with a book to book transfer?

I guess bottom line no online bookies tolerate winners. If you want to win long term seems like Vegas is the place to be.

This is really disappointing as I mainly play for a big payday on 5d. Turns out if I do hit something amazing and win 50 or 60k then it will be a massive pain to withdraw....so lame.

don't hate the 598 at all.

i'm just still salty about this card. i wanted ducote +150 to +200 against val, i wanted salter evens.. i'm pretty damned surprised that he's still over -200, i guess i wasn't the only one who's been impressed w/salter lately.

also hoped to get lines on some of these prelims, etc.

The withdraw limit is really concerning. I can understand limiting bet sizes for winning players but limiting the amount you can withdraw is just shady.

Any luck with a book to book transfer?

I guess bottom line no online bookies tolerate winners. If you want to win long term seems like Vegas is the place to be.

This is really disappointing as I mainly play for a big payday on 5d. Turns out if I do hit something amazing and win 50 or 60k then it will be a massive pain to withdraw....so lame.

i've still not asked about book to book xfer. has anyone ever done this? i don't understand why 5d would do it unless it's common practice or something...

campos decision opened +157 and is now +241
girtz dec opened +296 and is now +177

kinda odd, since the fight to go 3 hasn't budged, etc.

i think i might take a little of this +241 campos decision.. idk..

i think i'm gonna keep this card really small. don't like the lines overall. not gonna force 10+ units like i did on PFL 1 (even tho that worked out and should've won even more)

i've still not asked about book to book xfer. has anyone ever done this? i don't understand why 5d would do it unless it's common practice or something...

I moved like 800-1k from 5d to BM 2 times without any problems. I have no idea if it is common practice or whatnot.

If you ask in chat the worst thing they can do is just say "no".

i will stab on Gritz ITD +484 he KO'ed him last time they fought and Gritz is on short notice he might go in agressive and look to end it early

Gritz dec is +290 on betsafe if anyone is looking to bet that

Grove/Salter feels like a trap. No feel on the main.

I see no reason why Warren and especially Ducote don't win.

Salterhas been to 0 decisions in his entire career. And frankly he has looked super dangerous in his last couple fights. especially against halsey.

DNGD -170

Salterhas been to 0 decisions in his entire career. And frankly he has looked super dangerous in his last couple fights. especially against halsey.

DNGD -170
I like that a lot too now that you mention it. I bet it to win 1u at -185.

ok, i'm probably overthinking things, but whatever. what's done is done:

i'm switching to campos -125 (i hit the girtz +160 previously). girtz short notice.. i'm kinda betting on the fighters' current streaks/confidence levels. campos is fighting with huuuuuge huevos his last few fights. balls to the wall. (that's two testicles references if you're keeping track)

in accordance w/that, I'm actually hitting U2.5 +165. i think they're gonna SCRAP. i wouldn't be betting this if it was even $, but i think it's kinda close to 45-55 etc. i think some value here.

i'm also taking a shot at U2.5 +165 on the warren fight.. he actually doesn't have THAT many decisions.. he kinda goes nuts in there. and obviously he's clippable... if garcia wins, it's probably cause he clips and finishes the 40 year old. this one's gonna be smaller.

i HATE doing U2.5's, usually prefer "does not go decision" -- but big price differentials on it lately. hell, i'm doing one in the ufc sunday, too (not relevant here i guess)

Back