Bellator 180: Sonnen vs. Silva Poster + Updated Card (Larkin, Chandler, Pico Added)

Awesome card, can't wait, already worth a buy imo.

Bellator WW is having some damm good WW match ups
Daley vs Rory
Larkin vs Lima
They should try to add Koreshkov vs Chidi......

+ Neiamn Gracie is probably going to be in this card....
They have a very good roster even the younger dudes put on exciting fights, if they can get out of the high ranked guy vs random unknown squash fights they'll be killing it.

Fedor should be on the same side of the poster as Wand

800 "best fighters in the world" on one roster and this is the best ppv of the year.

Ufc has some nerve still claiming that their "promotion" is what gives the fighters their drawing power.
211 blows this out of the water.

211 blows this out of the water.
That dude must be smoking some good shit if he thinks that Bellator on NYC is the best PPV announced so far this year. It's not bad for Bellator standards, but come on.

I hate Bellator trying to do this PPV shit again. Especially when the co-main was originally scheduled to be a free fight.

A lot of main card fights in the UFC *could* be offered up as main events on free cards, or offered as part of a package in a PPV. Acting like having one fight that was originally offered as a free card main event disqualifies this PPV is asinine. This is shaping up to be a good card when compared to the market, especially if it's half as much as a UFC PPV. I won't mind getting a couple buddies to watch it with and dropping like 10$. Some of you "MMA fans" are ridiculous. If you want quality products and competition you'll have to occasionally drop a couple of dollars.

Just noticed that Fedor-Mitrione is listed as "Heavyweight main event" on Bellator's website. What now?

I hate Bellator trying to do this PPV shit again. Especially when the co-main was originally scheduled to be a free fight.

Can't have it all for free. Bellator is a business afterall. If they see a way to maximize their revenue from a card, they will. I think the PPV opportunity allows for more than what they would get in terms of advertisements on Spike. Sad reality, but not all fights can be free.

Gallagher vs Chinzo Machida added to the card. It will be the main event of the prelims. I thought it was going to be Gallagher vs Pico. Not sure why Bellator set up this fight. Gallagher is 20 and Machida is 40. Probably just because of Machidas name.

Fedor and Chael look like they'd make a pretty badass tag team.

Just Wand breathing heavily this whole presser. haha

If chael didnt lose to tito or never fought him this card would be a bigger deal - i can buy his ring rust excuse tho

Back