Bellator 180: Sonnen vs. Silva Poster + Updated Card (Larkin, Chandler, Pico Added)

i dont remember ever seeing brent primus fight. is he really the #1 contender at lw? 7-0 with his last two being split decisions.

i dont remember ever seeing brent primus fight. is he really the #1 contender at lw? 7-0 with his last two being split decisions.
Blame Bellator matchmaking. Thomson vs pitbull was dog shit matchmaking.

Primus is game, but he is too green. I honestly think he lost his last fight to santos, but that's just me.

Their styles matched up tell me that primus has nothing for chandler. Nothing at all. He will get koed

I love what Coker is doing. I hope he goes after Joe Duffy & Justin Gaethje.

Ooh and Frankie Edgar

I would love to see it and would pick Pico; but with that said it is too much for a first fight. He deserves an easier fight for his debut.

It's true, but Pico has been calling Gallagher out so they may make it anyways. I'd like to see guys like Aaron Pico, Ed Ruth, Joey Davis, James Gallagher, Tyrell Fortune, etc get pushed a little (or a lot) quicker in Bellator than Michael Page was....I've waited years and years to see Michael Page fight either a legitimate prospect like himself or a top 20 Welterweight and now he's 30 years old and still hasn't, it's a joke.

Last edited:
Thats the fight he wants though

Yea, and if he beats up a low level guy with ease he should get it with a quick turnaround.

I just think he has way too bright of a future to let first fight nerves give him an L and take his shine away.

If he gets the fight I will be excited but if I'm Coker i'd tell him 'no'

It's true, but Pico has been calling Gallagher out so they may make it anyways. I'd like to see guys like Aaron Pico, Ed Ruth, Joey Davis, James Gallagher, Tyrell Fortune, etc get pushed a little (or a lot) quicker in Bellator than Michael Page was....I've waited years and years to see Michael Page fight either a legitimate prospect like himself or a top 20 Welterweight and now he's 30 years old and still hasn't, it's a joke.

Oh for sure, i'd rather see them on a path closer to Caldwell. No one wants to see another MVP story in terms of level of competition.

badass card, cant wait to see who else they add.

Pretty good card actually, but I doubt it'll sell much.

Hope it does well though!

UFC spends a ton of time and money promoting a fight only for it to main event a Bellator PPV.

This is looking good. I think I'm buying.

So Coker just announced it will be 50 bucks. Interested what peoples thoughts are on this.

Some great fights.

I'm so glad Fedor vs Mitrione is happening.

I wonder if any fighters will get a portion of the PPV.

Last edited:
Back