Bellator 179: Daley vs MacDonald (7pm ET Prelims - 9pm Main Card) Fri May 19 Discussion (TAPE DELAY)

good for him. Happy for him.

I love the backyard videos where Kimbo (R.I.P.) says "Let's run this, Dog! Let's get this money!"

And he was doing it for his kids...
Warrior.

very green, but looks like he has the same striking offense as his father, very aggressive with hooks and uppercuts, will be an exciting fighter

Baby Slice getting that bread.

jun-24-2007-atlantic-city-nj-usa-kimbo-slice-carries-a-loaf-of-bread-dkdygw.jpg

very green, but looks like he has the same striking offense as his father, very aggressive with hooks and uppercuts, will be an exciting fighter
I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't really know what to expect, but I thought Baby Slice's technique looked sound. He will be a big draw for Bellator if he continues to win.

Wow.

He actually spun him with a punch.

damn homey! Bad night to be a white guy getting his head punched in. lol

Killer last shot.

So far it has been fun. My only issue is when you are tape delaying an event their should be no wasted time. They don't have to wait in between fights in the same way as if it was live.

She almost said UFC lol

christ. Gareth A Davies is the worst.

So far it has been fun. My only issue is when you are tape delaying an event their should be no wasted time. They don't have to wait in between fights in the same way as if it was live.

they need to sell the commercial time to make any money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back