Bellator 179: Daley vs MacDonald (7pm ET Prelims - 9pm Main Card) Fri May 19 Discussion (TAPE DELAY)

i still dont understand the tape delay bullshit for the west coast. Some say its on at 9pm for those on the east and on the west. So those on the west coast have to avoid spoilers for those watching it first in the UK and then for those that watch it on the east coast?

Is there going to be a legit and above board way to watch live in the US?

So the main card actually starts at 3pm ET right? Is there anywhere to watch it live then?

Bellator sucks with promotion. From their website/ social media to tape delays

Usually I hate tape delay but I'm actually working when it's on live so it works out for me.

Prediction or is this the result?
5:06 can't exist so its a joke.

I think the main card may have just started though so i'm getting off sherdog/twitter until around 11p.m. Good day Gents

5:06 can't exist so its a joke.

I think the main card may have just started though so i'm getting off sherdog/twitter until around 11p.m. Good day Gents
I didn't even notice the time lol. I saw Sherdog started showing results then they stopped. I see nothing on twitter either.

I dont have cable. Can anyone lead me towards a stream?

no

main card starts at 12pm/3pm but it's tape delayed everywhere even in europe

main card airs in the uk at 2pm/5pm pt/et

then it airs in the east coast at 6pm/9pm pt/et

then it airs in the west coast at 9pm/12am pt/et

1. Matthew Harold@MatthewHarold83
    Replying to @Grabaka_Hitman
    It starts on Spike UK 9pm UK time for the first hour of the event then moves to Channel 5 at 10pm UK time.
    2 replies1 retweet7 likes

2. caposa‏@Grabaka_Hitman 24m24 minutes ago

Apparently it's airing at 4pm ET on Spike UK (1-hour delay), then at 5pm ET on Channel 5 (2-hour delay). In US, airs tonight on Spike @ 9pm

well let's make this thread NO SPOILERS until tonight. Maybe we can enjoy it somehow.

What a clusterfuck. How is this not being broadcast live anywhere?

Absolute incompetence on Spikes behalf.

So it's on in 40 minutes on English TV?

bloodyelbow has a live play-by-play going on if anyone is only interested in the results.

So it's on in 40 minutes on English TV?

bloodyelbow has a live play-by-play going on if anyone is only interested in the results.
so if i dont have cable and spike tv, im shit out of luck?

so if i dont have cable and spike tv, im shit out of luck?

Whenever I'm shit out of luck with MMA I put a random fight on and then squint my eyes so hard that the fighters become nothing but a blur and then I can pretend that I'm watching the fight I actually want to see. :)

Prelims on now!

Back