Bellator 175 - King Mo vs Rampage - Illinois

I know rampage was never a guy that loved training and everything about fighting but these statements usually dont come from a guy that has a fight in a week. I wonder where his head is at for this fight because he seems checked out.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19005053

Kalikas gonna open Mo at like -200, Ramage ain't being suttle in these interviews, talking bout his thyroid problems and everything, this info will effect the line. I like Mo here but Rampage always has a punchers chance and Mo is chinny. Rampage will be much bigger too, don't be surprised to see him come in at like 250lbs. Mo will be under 220.
Gotta play King Mo though, especially if the price is good.

#MoMoneyMoProblems #TakeThisDub #21Dubs

King Mo says rampage better work on his sprawl, gonna hump him to death

“I don’t have to change much at all,”…“My skills have improved. I’ve added more to my skill set, and he’s going to see. I’m not going to change much at all”…Guess what? I’m going to hump your leg for 15 minutes. How bout that?…“I’m going to hump your legs for 15 minutes. So work on your sprawls and work on them real hard.

im25k-.gif

Last edited:
Kalikas gonna open Mo at like -200, Ramage ain't being suttle in these interviews, talking bout his thyroid problems and everything, this info will effect the line. I like Mo here but Rampage always has a punchers chance and Mo is chinny. Rampage will be much bigger too, don't be surprised to see him come in at like 250lbs. Mo will be under 220.

Sure is when you keep talking about it here.

For a so called "expert" you do all this rookie shit smfh. Not a good look Robbie.

Sure is when you keep talking about it here.
LOL at anyone who actually thinks Kalikas is influenced by the opinions of users on sherdog, those people do not understand how sports betting works. I guess someone started a rumour and all you sheep bought into it smh, probably cause you wanna feel important or something.
For a so called "expert" you do all this rookie shit smfh. Not a good look Robbie.
Sorry man but you're a rookie if you don't understand how lines get set.

Last edited:
LOL at anyone who actually thinks Kalikas is influenced by the opinions of users on sherdog, those people do not understand how sports betting works. I guess someone started a rumour and all you sheep bought into it smh, probably cause you wanna feel important or something.

You realise Kalikas is a terrible capper right? Why do you think his lines are so easy to beat? If you don't think he comes to sites like these to get a scent of what the public perception of a fight is, you're even less of a gambler than i first pegged you as(and trust me, that's not a compliment)

Sorry man but you're a rookie if you don't understand how lines get set.

Wut... how do you think "lines get set"?

You realise Kalikas is a terrible capper right? Why do you think his lines are so easy to beat? If you don't think he comes to sites like these to get a scent of what the public perception of a fight is, you're even less of a gambler than i first pegged you as(and trust me, that's not a compliment)

Wut... how do you think "lines get set"?
I don't know why everyone is so sure he comes here when there is literally no evidence to prove that he does. He doesn't need to come to sherdog to get an idea of what the public perception is. You really think he cares what someone on sherdog called ballsack thinks?

You guys give yourselves to much props. Why would a bookie care what you think when they are setting the lines? They have employees working with a speciffic sport who are responsible for setting the lines. There are much better places around than sherdog if hey would care what random guys on a forum think of a fight.

You guys give yourselves to much props. Why would a bookie care what you think when they are setting the lines? They have employees working with a speciffic sport who are responsible for setting the lines. There are much better places around than sherdog if hey would care what random guys on a forum think of a fight.

Is this Nick K?

Hey Cocklikas, your lines are terrible

I honestly wonder what people think the % of total risk per event comes from Sherdog betting forum members. My guess is that it's fairly small and insignificant.

Nick, if you're reading this: please open Jacare as a dog against Whittaker. I promise I will bet on Whittaker. [<cena1}

Euro

Chase gormley +220 3.20 - kharitanov 1.30

Emanuel Sanchez 1.50 -200 - galvao 2.40 +140

This wasn't something that really needed confirmation, but Mo just confirmed on the MMA Hour that he's not going to stand with Rampage and will look to grind him out 100%

Back