Bellator 175 - King Mo vs Rampage - Illinois

Could elaborate on this, I seem to be missing out? How are you able to tell that the lines are about to be released??
People have inside info on here before the odds are released

Great job.
I'm waiting which way the Vegas line moves (maybe mo's line goes better) then put my 600 on KingMo. The thing is my bookie updates odds slowly and follows vegas lines. So I can make the bet before my bookie updates the odds. #elitebetting, #h4x0r
Oh snap. Deviating from the standard 1 unit, $300 bet?

Wouldn't mind that ;) Have been quite impossible personally to catch openers from 5d as they've mostly opened in the middle of the night (complaining out of Scandinavia..)

Wouldn't mind that ;) Have been quite impossible personally to catch openers from 5d as they've mostly opened in the middle of the night (complaining out of Scandinavia..)
Yeah, it must be tough getting 5d openers when living in Finland

4 pages... anyone going in on this?

Hmmm 2 days away and there's not even odds up, guess no one can be bothered with this event lol

Last edited:

Hmmm 2 days away and there's not even odds up, guess no one can be bothered with this event lol
hmm maybe bookies are afraid of fight fixing? my bookie even has every odd for cage warriors event but not Bellator.. makes sense lol. scott coker said to ariel that fight fixing accusations are bullshit and not true

Is normal.

It's 72 hours out still. I'd expect odds by tomorrow night. And there'll be plenty of discussion once they open.

Its often as simple as seeing when MMAOddsBreaker.com updates their web site announcing the odds are going to be released and then fifteen or so minutes later 5D posts the lines. It helps if you're on North American time as the odds getting released mostly happen in the afternoon or evening.

hmm maybe bookies are afraid of fight fixing? my bookie even has every odd for cage warriors event but not Bellator.. makes sense lol. scott coker said to ariel that fight fixing accusations are bullshit and not true
Ive learnef a tough lesson on a few recent bellator cards.

Don't bet on Bellator.

Its often as simple as seeing when MMAOddsBreaker.com updates their web site announcing the odds are going to be released and then fifteen or so minutes later 5D posts the lines. It helps if you're on North American time as the odds getting released mostly happen in the afternoon or evening.

They wait until I leave my office for my afternoon commute, generally. They're hiding in the bushes with binoculars. waiting for me to be unable to hit openers

i expect bellator lines today...

Wow! I just went and watched rampage versus Ishii, it was the first time I had seen it. Well, the first time I remember seeing it...That shit was so boring I could have fell asleep the first time LOL Anyway, I have no idea how they scored it for page. Let me clarify, the second round was very close, but it was Eishi who was dictating position, got the takedown, passed guard, got side control for over 90 seconds, landed a really nice spinning elbow, and statistically he landed about as many shots as did rampage from inside the clinch. I know what the official Compustrike stats say, but I went back and counted myself and stopped at 20 in round two whereas CS has Satoshi only landing 18 total for the entire fight lol in my opinion, the best case scenario oh is the second round was 10-10 Toshi probably should have been awarded 10-9

The first round was absolutely simple to judge and the third was also a no-brainer. However, the second stanza was The make or break round and as I said I thought so Toshi did enough to get 10-9 or at least a draw. That said, the winner of the fight and/or round two is my main concern as is one of the judges scoring the contest as a whole. know there have been some crazy scores out there but off the top of my head I cannot remember any as egregious as giving rampage the first round of that fight. Like that is fucking criminal bad.

Regardless of whether you are looking to give rampage a win in that second round and you give him the benefit of the doubt for landing the harder strikes that is debatable, however, there is absolutely no way that you score the first r for him. However, that is exactly what one judge did. One judge had it 30-27 Jackson in The worst one round scorecard I can remember. I mean, is I am the most agree just scorecard that Rampage was on his back for over 3 1/2 minutes of the first round and didn't do anything. He didn't attempt single submission, and Ishii was in side control nearly all of the round and even attempted a Kimuraa.

Anyone, rampage looked like absolute shit and that bout. Was slow as molasses and it just gives me confidence and King Mo. But not if this same trio of judges is working LOL

Bellator 175: Rampage vs. King Mo 2
MARCH 31, 2017
Allstate Arena | Rosemont, Illinois

Main Card – (Spike, 9 p.m. ET)

Quinton Jackson +120
Muhammed Lawal -160

Over 2.5 -180
Under 2.5 +140

Marcos Galvao +170
Emmanuel Sanchez -230

Over 2.5 -230
Under 2.5 +170

Chase Gormley +200
Sergei Kharitonov -280

Over 1.5 +150
Under 1.5 -190

Jake Roberts +160
Steve Kozola -210

Over 1.5 -190
Under 1.5 +150

Lloyd Carter +435
Noad Lahat -705

Over 1.5 -130
Under 1.5 -110

——————–

-------------

...pass

ya know. if there was no early euro line of mo +money, i'd prolly be totally fine jumping on -160 here. i think page is completely out of shape. i think -160 mo is honestly fine. i cap it 70-30, therabouts, i'll just take the -160. if it drops, it drops. i have some Mo +110 thx to a friend who can bet on sites i can't, anyway.

and i like O1.5 +150 gormley-kharitonov.. gormley's been O1.5 6 straight times.. and sergei's pretty slow nowadays...

Back