BEER support thread.

I wonder what his family was thinking getting random messages from a fat Philadelphian, Texas Manlet, a British chick in CA and another big titted British chick....

"He has very diverse friends...."

It was the Jesus of backtraces. It suffered for the sins of our past.

lol I was thinking the same thing.

It's nice to see the community around here come together when it matters to make a difference and from what it seems, possibly save somebody's life.
I just hope that he continues posting here, or at least stops back by to see that there are plenty of people that care about him and who would feel loss if he were gone

Robin Williams why man, why... still hurts.

His wife revealed afterwards that Robin had recently been diagnosed with Lewy Bodies Dementia, a rare more aggressive resemblance of Alzheimer's, which really fucks a person's brain over in everyday life.

That's pretty cool. Glad that celebrities are using their status to do some good.
Macklemore actually did an MTV doc about pharma addiction with an amazing interview with Obama. Macklemore is clean now, but he's a huge inspiration for people that struggle with it sounds.

As gay as it sounds, I attribute this song to keeping me alive through some real dark times.

The scenes in this video hurt me to watch.

Keep your head up @BEER

Good job everyone who helped.

Don't really know what happened, but it sounds like some folks here did some good work.

No one needs to go down that road.

His wife revealed afterwards that Robin had recently been diagnosed with Lewy Bodies Dementia, a rare more aggressive resemblance of Alzheimer's, which really fucks a person's brain over in everyday life.

Dam didn't know that. There had to be a reason like that for him to not be able to take it anymore.

We need more @BEER

I'm glad this was sorted as well as it has been.

Fuck it, we're here aren't we? I haven't seen it posted yet:

@BEER - "We are all just monkeys flinging shit. Get your monkey ass back here and fling some shit with us. "

- Kenny '@FacePunch' Florian

Macklemore actually did an MTV doc about pharma addiction with an amazing interview with Obama. Macklemore is clean now, but he's a huge inspiration for people that struggle with it sounds.

As gay as it sounds, I attribute this song to keeping me alive through some real dark times.

The scenes in this video hurt me to watch.

Not gay at all bro. Glad you found something that helped you get through it.

I care about Beer's story why.

He probably had legitmate reasons feeling what he did, doing what he did, and feeling like he does now.

I'd like to hear from him, and won't hold it against him either way.

Not gay at all bro. Glad you found something that helped you get through it.

Whats helped me most is accepting that I'll likely always have these thoughts and managing them instead of ignoring them and getting black out drunk every night of the week and keep moving forward.

Also realizing potential triggers, and learning to like myself.

The lyrics to this song really describe anxiety perfectly.

Whats helped me most is accepting that I'll likely always have these thoughts and managing them instead of ignoring them and getting black out drunk every night of the week and keep moving forward.

Also realizing potential triggers, and learning to like myself.

The lyrics to this song really describe anxiety perfectly.

Awesome dude! Learning to like myself is something I need to work on too.

If you ever feel shitty thoughts coming up, talk to your sherbros man! We're here if you need us.

Back