BEER support thread.

I'm so fucking happy to hear this. I'm dead serious when I say this place is like family to to me. I have been saved more than once by this community, and no matter how much I drift away from here, I will always care about the people that have made this place.

I'm so proud of you guys, right now. I'm driving across the country at the moment and all I could think about was this place and the people we've lost who meant so much to so many, Kansas, HuntersCreed, Conrad...

We may be anonymous, but in a way we are more open than we ever would be in person. The bonds are real, and the people matter, all of you.

Get well soon, @BEER. You have us behind you, we won't let you fall without a fight, brother.

I'm so fucking happy to hear this. I'm dead serious when I say this place is like family to to me. I have been saved more than once by this community, and no matter how much I drift away from here, I will always care about the people that have made this place.

I'm so proud of you guys, right now. I'm driving across the country at the moment and all I could think about was this place and the people we've lost who meant so much to so many, Kansas, HuntersCreed, Conrad...

We may be anonymous, but in a way we are more open than we ever would be in person. The bonds are real, and the people matter, all of you.

Get well soon, @BEER. You have us behind you, we won't let you fall without a fight, brother.

Well said bro, good hunting on your whore banging tour across the country, thats what i imagine it is reason you are driving across the country, anyway its something i would do i guess

it is bit by bit.
I used to be one of the people who equated suicide and depression with mental weakness. As I've gotten older and witnessed what it can do to people I've become far more empathetic. I think a lot of people are like me in that respect.
I get what you mean. It's hard for people to understand mental illness. Never knew how much it could suck till I had to deal with it.

This story is incredible, you should check it out, and thanks bro, I absolutely understand using humor to cope. I'll never forget the shocked looks from people when a close friends dad died and the next day people overheard us telling jokes.

Thanks for linking that video. I've never really watched Segura's stand up but I've always liked his podcast. That was a great story and loved the heroin part haha definitely something i could see myself doing.

Missed the 1st thread. Glad to hear @BEER is doing ok. Solid poster, and always made me think of my college bud Mr Beer. Good job Sherdog/Berry for pulling together on this one.

Well said.

Also, don't drift away from this place you asshole. We need you in the Pokemon thread when the new games hit soon.

No, moved to the admin booth.

Situation was resolved and his personal info was all over the place.
Also, I'd like him to be able to come back without that glaring reminder and with something more like this thread for positive support.

It was great to see the community band together to do some good.
It was the Jesus of backtraces. It suffered for the sins of our past.

Logics new song has caused calls to the suicide hotline to blow the fuck up. Artists like him and Macklemore have really done a lot to draw attention to suicide and overdose awareness.

That's pretty cool. Glad that celebrities are using their status to do some good.

you can definitely OD on Xanax...especially if you are drinking as well...
Hard to do without drinking, gotta take basically a whole months scrip, but while drinking it only takes a few, have had lots of friends and my brother die because of drinking while taking xans.

Hard to do without drinking, gotta take basically a whole months scrip, but while drinking it only takes a few, have had lots of friends and my brother die because of drinking while taking xans.
Sorry to hear that bud.

Thanks for linking that video. I've never really watched Segura's stand up but I've always liked his podcast. That was a great story and loved the heroin part haha definitely something i could see myself doing.

Man you need to watch Mostly Stories on Netflix, one of the best comedy specials released in years.

Messages his brother on FB. THe paramedics got him and he's fine
That is fucking awesomely good news! Man, I don't know the fellow, but I'm tearing up right now. Good shit, sherbros.

The threat has passed.

So is this dude alive then?

giphy.gif

Sorry to hear that man. That's absolutely horrible.

Back