Became a Fan of Amanda Cooper Today

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For agreeing to fight a girl one weight class bigger who didn't even go through a water cut. Takes balls and for that I have to give HESPECT.

For reference, missing 7 lbs at WSW is the same as weighing in:
165 lbs at LW
181 lbs at WW
197 lbs at MW (Isn't that what Rumble did?)
282 lbs at HW

Who else is rooting for Cooper?

Also Wood

17076930_268910963545573_4033205824040992768_n.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly Dern is the worst thing that could happen to this sport because she took a few good pictures 2 years ago she will get away with murder because MMA fans are ridiculous. The fact she is worse looking than Cooper present day and moving forward just makes it all the more bizarre.

Last edited:
For agreeing to fight a girl one weight class bigger who didn't even go through a water cut. Takes balls and for that I have to give HESPECT.

165 lbs at LW
181 lbs at WW
282 lbs at HW

Who else is rooting for Cooper tomorrow?

Also Wood
Amanda-Cooper-article-pic.png
I gotta admit (outside some hidden serious injury) com8ng that heavy is an absolute saliva push in your opponent s face.
#unacceptable

She's pretty cool just going off her embedded clips. Reminds me of the prototypical alpha female aunt who smokes cigs and doesn't give a fuck.

www.fixedthelink.com?

Not you, TS. That's just what it's looking like.

Last edited:
this 3-3 chick should have held off on the tattoo sleeve.

I did too ts. Dern and her pr people need to stop the bleeding. Its not even like she has done anything that is straight up terrible, unprofessional for sure... But something about this fight week has rubbed me the wrong way about her.

I feel sorry for fighters who end up in her position.

End of the day they have little choice but to take whatever extra crumbs they get and just accept it.

Because if she puts her foot down and says naw bitch this ain't cool and I'm not gonna just let it slide then everyone is gonna be pissed at her like she's the one that fucked up.

Sign me up

Maybe add a link to ABC's Twitter so people me can follow her?

mandy bobby gonna make her face look like her booty.

lumpy.

She's surprisingly good looking and still took the fight, I dig it. Plus Dern just seems like a pretty scummy human being overall, so count me in.

I feel sorry for fighters who end up in her position.

End of the day they have little choice but to take whatever extra crumbs they get and just accept it.

Because if she puts her foot down and says naw bitch this ain't cool and I'm not gonna just let it slide then everyone is gonna be pissed at her like she's the one that fucked up.

It also sucks ass to train for months, eat like shit and then cut water weight in the remaining days to all of the sudden, not fight. There are also other expenses like gym fees, coaching, etc. Other people put a shit of work into it also and the fighters often feel some pressure.

165 lbs at LW
181 lbs at WW
282 lbs at HW

Who else is rooting for Cooper?

Also Wood

17076930_268910963545573_4033205824040992768_n.jpg
Me too !! Looking forward to seeing her fight ~!!!

Cooper look way better than this fatty

And people were saying Leslie Smith did the right thing by not fighting someone who was a pound over the limit. Please...

Unlike her opponent, she put in the effort to make weight. Got to respect her for taking the fight.
images

Back