Bec Rawlings wants to break JoJo Calderwood

JoJo was going through some shit away from the cage. I doubt we see that type of performance again.

JoJo approaching BJ Penn status with the apologists. First from the TUF loss, then the Moroz loss. If she loses to Bec, might as well co-author Big Nog's next book.

Bec getting destroyed is gonna be fun.

my_little_gif__by_secretstich-d4tpro5.gif

That it will be :)

I used to like JOJO but not anymore. Don't know why just don't care for her anymore. I don't like Bec either though so I guess either way I win in this fight.

Bec rarely seems to deliver on her words. A lot of talk, but not much backing it up in the cage.

and she's not as bad as you think she is.....so somewhere in the middle is still good enough to smash the bogan

I think she's an average fighter just like Bec. Has no wins of note and hasn't looked impressive against any of her UFC opponents. What is the hype train based on? Her being from Scotland?

I think she's an average fighter just like Bec. Has no wins of note and hasn't looked impressive against any of her UFC opponents. What is the hype train based on? Her being from Scotland?

I'm not really disagreeing,still think she's better than Rawlings,to each their own I guess...some are calling for Torres to get a title shot.....and she's worse than dreadful

Kankaanpaa is a note worthy W

Has no wins of note and hasn't looked impressive against any of her UFC opponents.

Katja was Invicta champ... Ham was a good win & Jojo definitely didn't look bad. So...you might just be hating.

Lisa Ellis is a good win though right...?

Like a 13 yr old girl. Does she not realise people are posing more in bathing suits and less in underwear to not seem so trashy. She should take note :icon_lol:
I'm a gay girl but you couldn't wipe my ass with her.

Hopefully jojo can turn things around.

unlikable fighter vs fighter with unlikable fan base

Katja was Invicta champ... Ham was a good win & Jojo definitely didn't look bad. So...you might just be hating.

Lisa Ellis is a good win though right...?

To be fair, Calderwood is a big SW and Ham was coming up from atom. The size difference was apparent. So she underwhelmed against Kagan, mollywhopped by Rose, beat up a debuting girl a weight class smaller, bitched her way into a fight and out of a title shot to get armbarred by Moroz.

That's not a great resume so far.

Back