Bec Rawlings wants to break JoJo Calderwood

lamont13

White Belt
Reaction score
I had a chat with Bec Rawlings the other day and , well, she isn't the type to speak too nicely.

She admitted she's a messed up person and that after the fight, JoJo will never be the same again. She wants to "maul her face off" and "eat her soul."

Be great if you could check out short interview below. The more hits there more chances mainstream press in Scotland will get their finger out!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/ufc-glasgow-2015-bec-rawlings-5948069

Rawlings is very wrong about Calderwood not liking pressure. If she tries to get in her face, she's in the clinch, eating knees and elbows. There is nothing Bec's 'hustle' can do to stop it.

Bec getting destroyed is gonna be fun.

my_little_gif__by_secretstich-d4tpro5.gif

"eat her soul."

Bec comes too late.

20150410090035_PPP_2535.JPG

Someone made a nice (pretty funny) gif of the moment, if I remember correctly.
I hope that Calderwood bounces back and I guess she will, immediately.

I had a chat with Bec Rawlings the other day and , well, she isn't the type to speak too nicely.

She admitted she's a messed up person and that after the fight, JoJo will never be the same again. She wants to "maul her face off" and "eat her soul."

Not much different in spirit from Joanna Jedrzejczyk promising, right after the weigh-in, that she was going to put an end to Jessica Penne's fighting career with her punches in the fight the next day.

I could just imagine someone reading that,that didn't know anything about MMA....you'd almost think the Bogan was actually good....lol'd at the ...'wants to be the best in the world'......do us all a favour Jo....and help her on the road to getting her walking papers.

Bec comes too late.

20150410090035_PPP_2535.JPG

Someone made a nice (pretty funny) gif of the moment, if I remember correctly.
I hope that Calderwood bounces back and I guess she will, immediately.

JoJo was going through some shit away from the cage. I doubt we see that type of performance again.

Rawlings is very wrong about Calderwood not liking pressure. If she tries to get in her face, she's in the clinch, eating knees and elbows. There is nothing Bec's 'hustle' can do to stop it.

I buy it. I'm a fan of JoJo but she does show a funny reaction when she gets hit in the face. Almost like she doesnt like it.

I never saw either fight, I look forward to it.

I hope that Jo Jo gets the damn thing done because I am over Bec and her soul eating non-sense. Calderwood and Waterson need to send Fric and Frac on their way.

I hope that Jo Jo gets the damn thing done because I am over Bec and her soul eating non-sense. Calderwood and Waterson need to send Fric and Frac on their way.

Sad thing is I'm way more confident on Michelle doing her part than Jojo :icon_sad:

I like the way Bec fights, but I expect JoJo to smash her

Hopefully JoJo wins so we can hear her sexy whispering in the post fight interview.

manny-pacquiao-shared-picture-1741753076.jpg

ward5634415.jpg

53c21c215d3df.image.jpg

You pay too much attention to Rawlings' nonsense. What your face looks like on the moment of impact means little. What matters is how you react in the instant after the shot. Calderwood just snaps back and goes on the attack.

Not much different in spirit from Joanna Jedrzejczyk promising, right after the weigh-in, that she was going to put an end to Jessica Penne's fighting career with her punches in the fight the next day.

Joanna can 'talk the talk',because she can 'walk the walk'.....I really see this being a one sided affair in favour of the hometown girl.

Becs gonna bust her up easy

That'll be two in a row for rowdy

Back