Bec Rawlings misses weight due to hypothyroidism.

ifyoubuildittheywillcome.png

All we would get is more Bethes from jazzercize classes. Women just don't like to be punched in the face. Wrestling and bjj have big women participation but only a random few want to do mma and that's not changing

All we would get is more Bethes from jazzercize classes. Women just don't like to be punched in the face. Wrestling and bjj have big women participation but only a random few want to do mma and that's not changing

But who will the next Honda sub in the first 30 sec 15 times in the world to set new records and stuff..

pff, can't even take responsibility like a man

wait, ohhhh now I understand why the term is coined "like a man"

I'm gonna leave now before someone decks me.

So, if she can't hit 116 any more, and assuming she's not cut after this fight, then what? She's gonna be a fighter without a weight class?
It probably won't matter cuz if she loses, she's most likely unemployed after this

Definitely would have made more sense to do a 125 division than 145
Problem with that is you won't be able to keep everyone in one division. Not enough fighters to haves 115 and, 125 exciting

Definitely would have made more sense to do a 125 division than 145
Like I've been saying for ages, they didn't do that because they knew it would have thinned out the 135 division, and honestly- likely have killed it. 90% of the division would have moved down to 125.
They couldn't implement a 125 division because then they couldn't force 125pounders to fight Ronda... and they were already running out of fighters to feed her as is, hence they even gave her Holly who was ranked like #7 or something in favor of doing another fight Miesha.

They also learned from Strikeforce. 145 was the premier division, but once they included 135, the women dropped down quick to avoid Cyborg who was a strong champion. Ronda is one of these women who dropped down. What happened was it essentially left the 145 division with no participants. Cyborg had to wait over a year just to find someone to fight her before she popped and got stripped.

Another reason they introduced 145 is to potentially have Ronda go up and grab her second belt. Dana was already semi-promoting it.

Now that Ronda is officially out of the picture, I expect them to introduce the division fairly soon. His recent comment was something like how Amanda needs to focus on 135 in response to Amanda saying she expects to move up for a champion vs champion fight.

hilariously bad management. but what's new with regards to Dana. I don't expect him to serve his 5 year sentence with WMG. Will probably be a "mutual"(bs lol) agreement to have him retire in 2 or 3 years.

The fuckin UFC needs a FLW division. Instead they added FW for pretty much one fighter, with a very shady past. And at the time they added the division. A fuckin shady future as well. It was before Cyborg popped.

It's fucking stupid. I'd like to hear a legit argument against adding FLW. Cause, I can't imagine one. Not when they just added FW.

They need to add FLW...Period.

Also lol at missing weight due to fake tits. They don't weigh that much.

Assuming she has C cup implants, they weigh on average of 350 cc each. So that would be about 1.6 lbs.

Breast implants made her miss weight. she always made that weight before the boob job.

The meds they use to treat hypothyroidism actually help you burn fat.

Nothing she is saying is wrong.

Women's bodies hold onto weight more stubbornly than men's.

Constant extreme weight cuts fuck up your endocrine system, eventually to the point that the weight cut is no longer possible or hurts you so much you are too weak to put on a good fight. (That's why Tiburcio beat Waterson)

The UFC needs a 125lb division.

She is stating facts.

105 ? who the heck..

Can you imagine those 105 girls hitting each other the heck..

So tiny.. please girls find a different profession.

the heck indeed!!! <43><43><43>

105, wow, that's not half of me.

I'm gonna go eat.

Back