Bec Rawlings misses weight due to hypothyroidism.

I've got hypothyroidism and it's no joke. I have empathy for her.

I've got hypothyroidism and it's no joke. I have empathy for her.
My grandma had thyroid cancer and got them taken out when she was 40. Was given thyroxine and just had to adjust her dosage every now and then. Normal life. No weight issues.

Some people have built in excuses for everything. The reality is she has never been the most in shape fighter. Fair enough if she was in joanna jed like condition. But she isn't. The fat is there to lose. Get on top of it, adjust your diet and find the correct dosage.

She has a skinny fat body. I always wondered why her build was that way. I figured it was just from having kids.

Having had kids could definitely be a factor for her.

It's a natural process that's obviously been going on for thousands of years, but pregnancy and childbirth also messes with a female's body and hormones something chronic.

I would think pushing and manipulating your body in the way that a professional fighter does would throw further confusion into the mix, too. Hard for the body to regulate itself with so many different stresses going on over time.

Sorry Bec, but nobody cares. It's long over. Just fight again and do better, and then people will care again.

just looking at her twitter and she has 54k followers on there. nobody cares? why you gotta be such a bitch, did she bang you and not call back? there there

My grandma had thyroid cancer and got them taken out when she was 40. Was given thyroxine and just had to adjust her dosage every now and then. Normal life. No weight issues.

Some people have built in excuses for everything. The reality is she has never been the most in shape fighter. Fair enough if she was in joanna jed like condition. But she isn't. The fat is there to lose. Get on top of it, adjust your diet and find the correct dosage.

Reading Bec's story, she was recently diagnosed. And you might know that before you receive proper medication, this illness can drain your energy so much you only want to sleep during the day, not a good way to start your weight-cut. Your grandma was lucky she reacted well to the medication, because reaching the correct dosage-effect might take a while after starting the treatment.

whatever her problems are,its been a long time coming,but hopefully its back to Invicta after this evening.

i don't know who this is. i just wanted to drop in and say that wmma sucks and doesn't belong in legit orgs

Nothing she is saying is wrong [...] She is stating facts.

They don't care.

Sherdoggers never let facts, compassion, or human decency get in the way of their job: to nip at the heels of people more famous than them :p

Back