Bec Rawlings: Kill or be killed.

Surely there's a middle-ground between Ronda-ish hiding and continuing to post attention-whoring wannabe-model pics after being KO'd.

It's more that Rawlings NEVER shuts up.

Most fighters/anyone on a big stage wanting more recognition (more money) are generally attention whores, also at least a hint of narcissism. Actors, musicians, athletes, politicians (votes), etc.

Surely there's a middle-ground between Ronda-ish hiding and continuing to post attention-whoring wannabe-model pics after being KO'd.

Considering how many unnattractive K.O. shoops of Bec are being generated on Sherdog right now, you choosing to complain about Bec posting a single post-fight photo in a more attractive mode (that arguably offers just a wee bit of balance) comes across as wack.

Thank you for that clarification. Now if only you'd be so kind as to provide one clearing up what in the name of holy fuck you're on about.

I have a kid? Your mom didn't actually have the abortion after I sent the check for it?

DSCF9885.jpg
It's ok, she shouldn't have burnt the toast, I get it. Just stay clean a little longer.

It's ok, she shouldn't have burnt the toast, I get it. Just stay clean a little longer.

Come on: how am I supposed to stay clean knowing you're my son-in-law? If anything, I need to move on to heroin.

Lol typical sherdog. We get a nice head kick KO finish, a fighters shows sportsmanship afterward and people complain.

Yeah, that was years ago. She came off badly on TUF and so did her buddy Magana. They are two of the lest liked strawweights from what I can see.
she's the reason I have an account today....originally joined way back when she was liked,to question a white knight about her ''striking being so crisp'' when it was no better than any chick who had hit pad for 6 months for fitness for or whatever.

When she was on TUF, she had a kesa gatame and didn't know what to do so she intentionally went back to half guard to work from there

Can never take her seriously as a professional again

I'm sorry I feel I have to post this in any thread defending her. It's a joke that she is in the UFC when there are males with 100x the skill who arent
Do you recall which episode of TUF that was? That's awful.

she got a TUF spot because she had a certain look and was social media friendly

100% wrong.

You apparently don't remember how the TUF 20 cast came about.

She got a TUF spot because she was already on the Invicta FC strawweight roster when the UFC bought it, and she wasn't disqualified by being unable to speak English. She never had to audition, and her "look" and "social media friendly" qualities had nothing to do with it at all. But if she had had to audition, which she didn't, I expect that the fact that she had gone a 5 full rounds with Carla Esparza in a title fight would have made her a guaranteed pick all by itself.

100% wrong.

You apparently don't remember how the TUF 20 cast came about.

She got a TUF spot because she was already on the Invicta FC strawweight roster when the UFC bought it, and she wasn't disqualified by being unable to speak English. She never had to audition, and her "look" and "social media friendly" qualities had nothing to do with it at all. But if she had had to audition, which she didn't, I expect that the fact that she had gone a 5 full rounds with Carla Esparza in a title fight would have made her a guaranteed pick all by itself.
you don't have to tell me anything about her,i've been following WMMA just as long as you,she got her title fight because Claudia got injured and Jojo turned it down,not through any skill or fighting ability,her ''Tank Girl'' look,social media and her sherdog ''sticky thread '' got her more attention than many others in Invicta,she probably wasn't even as good as Ashley Cummins back then nevermind Jojo,Rose or Tecia,lasting 5 rounds with Carla says far more about Carla than it does about Rawlings,so spare me the white knighting,i though hers died along time ago on here.

you don't have to tell me anything about her,i've been following WMMA just as long as you,she got her title fight because Claudia got injured and Jojo turned it down,not through any skill or fighting ability,her ''Tank Girl'' look,social media and her sherdog ''sticky thread '' got her more attention than many others in Invicta,she probably wasn't even as good as Ashley Cummins back then nevermind Jojo,Rose or Tecia,lasting 5 rounds with Carla says far more about Carla than it does about Rawlings,so spare me the white knighting,i though hers died along time ago on here.

It isn't white knighting to correct the misinformation you were telling people about how Bec got on TUF. You should just admit it when you've been properly corrected rather than resorting to name-calling, like some adolescent, because you can't admit error. The fact is, she did NOTget onto TUF for the reasons that you told us. And you were 100% wrong about it, just as I said, not just a little wrong about it. Nothing that you said was what got her onto TUF was actually what got her onto TUF.

Last edited:
I was laughing at those kicks in rd 1

rd 2 one of them lands for the finish

lolololol

She has been crying, look at the sadness in her eyes.

Unfortunately, too many tatoos and 100% flat ass .

566b65c613bd83zPz2GswekR3EBXG7rcnGKt6SAERnQDNxDhnE_200.jpg

It's only "kill or be killed" if you ignore the fact that 5 of her 12 professional fights have gone the distance!

Back