Bec Rawlings: Kill or be killed.

props to PVZ for going on dancing with the stars, getting name recognition to a much larger audience and still coming back to MMA and getting the win. The sport needs more people like her... she showed heart in her loss to Rose and she came back after that and time off dancing to get the win.. The sport needs people who truly love the sport and will get more eyeballs on it. Honestly right now Conor is the only mainstream draw with Ronda still being a superstar who we dont even know if she will come back and fight again. people can hate on her but the sport needs more people like her

Stop with the fucking make-up-overkill, filtered-to-death glamor selfies already -- you just got KTFO. Go away and shut up for awhile.

And yet fighters who do hide away for a while after getting knocked out get mocked for THAT on Sherdog.

Bec is responding in the right way.

Why all the hate guys? She used to be a good sherdogger, unlike you whores.

And yet fighters who do hide away for a while after getting knocked out get mocked for THAT on Sherdog.

Surely there's a middle-ground between Ronda-ish hiding and continuing to post attention-whoring wannabe-model pics after being KO'd.

It's more that Rawlings NEVER shuts up.

The sooner they cut her the sooner I don't have to see this nasty bitch anymore. Can't wait.

110% would bang, think its the Australian accent

there was a time though,that you said one negative thing about her,and you had a heap of shertards white knighting.

Yeah, that was years ago. She came off badly on TUF and so did her buddy Magana. They are two of the lest liked strawweights from what I can see.

Can her and Magana get cut as a package deal? Dana pls

Surely there's a middle-ground between Ronda-ish hiding and continuing to post attention-whoring wannabe-model pics after being KO'd.

It's more that Rawlings NEVER shuts up.
giving your opponent props and saying you will be back is attention whoring? what would you rather she do? in this middle ground of yours?

Glad she lost, honestly. Annoyingly self-absorbed personality and unimpressive octagon displays.
That and she thinks she's the hottest woman on the planet. When obviously she's more of a troll.

don't like her.

giving your opponent props and saying you will be back is attention whoring? what would you rather she do? in this middle ground of yours?

How about just say it simply, without another posed, look-at-me, filtered-to-the-point-of-non-existence selfie where she's drowning in make-up, begging people to fawn over her?

She's the fucking Kardashian of MMA.

Stop with the fucking make-up-overkill, filtered-to-death glamor selfies already -- you just got KTFO. Go away and shut up for awhile.

Lay off the booze and maybe your wife will let you see the kids every once in a while. (That's a joke saying your wife divorced you for domestic violence related to being an alcoholic, in case you're currently impaired).

i don't care what other fighter do,Rawlings has no business in the UFC,has she really improved that much given the coaching she had since TUF,she got a TUF spot because she had a certain look and was social media friendly,her skillset was poor then and its still poor even after being around proper high level fight teams.....so the kill or be killed...name of the game stuff is just bullshit,2 & 2 in the UFC should really be 1-3 {Ham was robbed }and be one away from being rightfully cut.....hope Shelby make her next opponent Magana

How about just say it simply, without another posed, look-at-me, filtered-to-the-point-of-non-existence selfie where she's drowning in make-up, begging people to fawn over her?

She's the fucking Kardashian of MMA.
are you fawning over her? all she did was give PVZ props and say she will be back...

Lay off the booze and maybe your wife will let you see the kids every once in a while. (That's a joke saying your wife divorced you for domestic violence related to being an alcoholic, in case you're currently impaired).

Thank you for that clarification. Now if only you'd be so kind as to provide one clearing up what in the name of holy fuck you're on about.

I have a kid, you say? Your mom didn't actually have the abortion after I sent along the check for it?

DSCF9885.jpg

Back