Bec Rawlings got worse tattoo than Barao and McGregor

Relax man take it easy thats not a big deal

Okay, I'll try to relax. Is this the kind of the thing that happened when you gave me "shit" in the past? lol. We disagreed, and then you started with this faux-mature act and told me to relax instead of arguing like a normal sherdogger?

, you made it seem like I have some grudge against you. Check out my original post here; it was a joke meant to compliment your post. If I had a problem with you and remembered you, I wouldn't have even quoted you. Bygones.

All you goofs take back every bad thing you ever said about Conor's and Barao's tats right now!

Just because she made a bad, probably worse, decision, doesn't make their decisions any less bad.

whats up with mma fighter and shitty tattoos man , people should be trying to be like gsp not mcgregor

Okay, I'll try to relax. Is this the kind of the thing that happened when you gave me "shit" in the past? lol. We disagreed, and then you started with this faux-mature act and told me to relax instead of arguing like a normal sherdogger?

, you made it seem like I have some grudge against you. Check out my original post here; it was a joke meant to compliment your post. If I had a problem with you and remembered you, I wouldn't have even quoted you. Bygones.

Hey sorry nothing personal take care

Not a good look. I love tatted girls, but the skull is going a bit too far for my liking.

giphy.gif

do you know who that guy is?

Lot of people super interested in telling other people what they would do with their body.

Lot of people super interested in telling other people what they would do with their body.

This is always the go to. You are conflating voicing ones opinion with " telling other people what they should put on their body"

She got a shitty tattoo ( subjective ) and shaved her head to make sure the world could see it. Nobody is obligated to like every decision you make , and we are ALL judged and judge others for even more minor things than this whether you care to admit here or even to yourself .

Poor girl. She seems unhappy. Don't care how she looks, but she seems to try and look like every 18 year old art school student. To each his or her own, but she does seem quite insecure.

It took me a while to warm up to that gorilla on McGregor's chest, so I guess I will just give it time for me to get used to this gorilla on the girls head.

I like Bec but honestly what the hell was she thinking??

That gave me a good laugh. At least she can grown hair out to cover it, mostly.

Back