Beautiful Conor Interview (Legit Tears Rolling Down My Face)

Conor's already accepted defeat

I can smell his pussy through the screen

you're gonna have tears rolling down your stupid face too once he gets embarrassed

He is very likeable in this interview too bad his fans are idiots

I love Conors philosophy on martial arts. It's a beautiful thing watching him light up like that talking about Bruce Lee. This is what martial arts is all about.

The last thing about relishing in the "competitive feeling" and nervousness before a fight really struck a chord with me as well. That's some solid advice.

whats interesting, is you could see the interview was kinda straight faced, even a bit cynical at the beginning.. by the end, McGregor had him eating out his hand

Well, I'll give you this.... Conor is the second cringiest individual in that piece.

Ha, Jim Gray has calmed down at least. He is arguably the douchiest sports interviewer in history with his infamous moments with Pete Rose and Mike Tyson.

Lame thread title aside, really cool interview. Looking forward to the fight.

I love Conors philosophy on martial arts. It's a beautiful thing watching him light up like that talking about Bruce Lee. This is what martial arts is all about.

The last thing about relishing in the "competitive feeling" and nervousness before a fight really struck a chord with me as well. That's some solid advice.

That relishing and thriving in those feelings of nervousness is a good look into Conors mind.
He said he looks to get that feeling to get comfortable in it. Thats some deep shit. Not many will see or understand where this man is.

Back