Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

New 12oz gloves:

pAKO97.jpg
lHLUZ0.jpg

0DVAXw.jpg

Last edited:
What kind of foam mold are the gloves?

Thanks for the highlitghts, but no synthetic leather, only prime cowhide and specal metallic foil leather in our custom request gear. Introductory price was $100.00 but custom work and materials are pricrd accordingly but still priced much lower than the big name makers. Give us a try.

Last edited:
Hey guys how is the foam? Does it feel like molded injected foam or different? I'm just curious about them!

As stated before, we can make things the way you want. Face saver, full face headgear can be made with both nylon for lightweight wear or metal bar for your adjustment needs. Such orders for gloves, headgear, shoot mma gloves, shoes, must be requested to me at [email protected] Prices will be discussed and orders taken , but must be accompanied by a money order or Paypal, before order is started.We offer quality boxing equipment for less and are here to please all.

just ordered some 10oz custom lace-ups, yellow with black trim and a straight cuff with the Beaulieu tag stitched onto the wrist and a Cheetah logo on the backhand.

will let u know how it goes :icon_chee

Can you post pics of these? Also, any 8oz glove pics?

thanks

I haven't been sent any photos yet. As far as I'm aware the gloves are still being made

Hey guys how is the foam? Does it feel like molded injected foam or different? I'm just curious about them!

well the question about padding requires greater details and discussion these black and yellow gloves used single foam machine made mold in which molten foam(chemical is poured into a metal casting and single piece of shaped foam comes out which is then inserted into the body of these gloves.which is a relatively simple process...
now these yellow gloves can also be made with hand crafted mold padding which is 3 time more time taking and requires greater workmanship and attention...
in this hand mold process two different foams of different nature and type are glued together,shaved,hand crafted and then pasted with inner lining and then inserted into the body of the gloves inwards(same method used in GRANT gloves).both the padding are great but eventually its all the matter of choice that what you like to be used in your gloves.
these BEAULIEU gloves can be made according to your choice either machine mold or hand mold.

can i get some pink and black shooto gloves

Yes contact me and we'll take your order and it'll take 4 weeks and they're yours. We accept money orders and Paypal. Bill

6NUFtM.jpg

just ordered some 10oz custom lace-ups, yellow with black trim and a straight cuff with the Beaulieu tag stitched onto the wrist and a Cheetah logo on the backhand.

will let u know how it goes :icon_chee[/QUOTE]

Due to the price increase of leather, prices quoted earlier are subject to change. Contact me for any questions regarding custom gear and colors. We're still less than the big guys.

I updated the OP with more information

http://i.cubeupload.com/6NUFtM.jpg[/im

All prices subject to change depending on availability of color choice and tannery pricing. Write me for your custom gear and colors and pricees.

Gloves!

Gloves, gloves, gloves

eE5rDn.jpg

b96wHt.jpg

HQLzxs.jpg

G3NKnl.jpg

There's also "Heritage" gloves available with brown leather used. http://www.ebay.com/itm/221169105520 . Not sure how accurate the pic is on that listing as they aren't ready yet but are available for order and will come with a satin label and not the business card on the partial flat cuff shown.

Can we have our own cuff label and screen printed logo on the gloves as opposed to the Beaulieu ones? Will this greatly increase the price?

Back