News Beast: "I’m not a mixed martial artist" (and I don't deserve titleshot)

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters
i really hope beast knocks cormier out.

Black Beast bucking for some of that Wilford diabetuhs cash train money.

5992598411_e7e752cf1f_b.jpg

Kinda pulling for the Beast in this one, nothing against DC.

WAR BLACK BEAST!!!

ZTUYfgP.gif

I’d like to see that attitude in any division besides hw. Lol.

Head kick
Take down defense
Good timing on takedown/ reversal.
Yep no MMA to be had here.

giphy.gif

Even know that the public wants more him knocking out Cormier than contrary. Cormier is the real problem, not you Black Beast. Take your shot and do your best, knock the fuck out the fake person and fake champ.

<36>
<DC-Champ>

I mean he's 6'4 and cuts to the limit of HW. A division where anything can happen just due to size and power. Don't let it weaken your mind at the sport. There are tons of technical matchups/fighters and MMA is evolving.

HW is weak and devolved. The lower weight classes have improved though.

To add to that: LHW may have peaked with Jones and WW has been strong for a long time starting from GSP until now.

HW is weak and devolved. The lower weight classes have improved though.
I wouldn't say devolved, just has a lot of older fighters. It definitely needs new talent and younger fighters, I agree. You made a statement that seemed more general, but HW has technical fighters too. It's just too easy to be knocked out. Not a lot of HW have hefty chins anymore. If they do it doesn't take much damage to become crackable at any given whim, HW damage accumulates quickly.

I wouldn't say devolved, just has a lot of older fighters. It definitely needs new talent and younger fighters, I agree. You made a statement that seemed more general, but HW has technical fighters too. It's just too easy to be knocked out. Not a lot of HW have hefty chins anymore. If they do it doesn't take much damage to become crackable at any given whim, HW damage accumulates quickly.

With HW, now, it’s either sloppy brawl until a KO or snooze fest.

Black Beast’s last two wins are the perfect examples.

Even BB would double leg Joshua and ground an pound his head into a bloody mess!

Lewis has been training grappling and clinch work for years. How is this so hard to understand for boxing stans?

With HW, now, it’s either sloppy brawl until a KO or snooze fest.

Black Beast’s last two wins are the perfect examples.
Stipe keeps it technical? JDS keeps it technical? I mean, I won't say BB is a great example, but his last fight against Volkov he was getting beat down until a one punch KO. That wasn't a snoozefest by any means. I think you have a bad taste in your mouth from BB latest fights. Because Bladyes just showed out against Reem and that was a good fight as well.

This just shows truly how weak the division is.. has MMA really evolved over the years? because this makes me think otherwise

It hasn't evolved as much as people pretend, but it has evolved. Except HW. HW is the worst its ever been

Back