Batman vs. Thanos, who win wins

Another God vs Karate Master thread.

Clearly, Batman takes this with prep time.

Thanus ain't no god bud, he's really just a deformed overhyped Alien when you get down to it.

Darkseid does not get prison raped by the Mad Titan bud. Apoc puts up more than a fight against him but I'd favor Thanos in that one because of his universal experience Vs Apoc's mainly Earth only experience.

It's weird to me that Apoc and Thanos have never crossed paths and don't seem to be aware of one another. Especially since both deal/have dealt with the cilestials (sp)

Apoc is only a mutant tho. But then again, Thanos is 'only' a Titan so..

I said Galactus prison-rapes anyone below Cosmic Level, not Thanos. I'm not that familier with Darkseid's power level, so I don't know if Galactus would curb-stomp him or not. But I'd probably put my money on the Big G.

And technically, Thanos is a Mutant. His race is the Eternals of Titan, but Thanos carries the Devient Gene, which accounts for both his grotesque appearence and his vast strength.

Thanus ain't no god bud, he's really just a deformed overhyped Alien when you get down to it.

- Class 100 Strength(can Press at least 100 Tons).

- Superhuman Durability; has eaten hits from Thor, Odin, the Hulk and the Thing and kept on fighting. Can survive unaided in space.

- Trained in the martial arts of his home planet Titan.

- Can absorb and manipulate vast quantities of Cosmic Energy.

- Telekinesis and Telepathy.

- Functionally immortal; just to piss him off, Death barred Thanos from her realm. Which means he's impossible to kill.

- Superhuman genius. Makes Tony Stark look like a retard. Brilliant tactictian; beat the Grandmaster at a game of his choosing in order to win one of the Infinity Gems.

But yeah, he's over-hyped...:rolleyes:

- Class 100 Strength(can Press at least 100 Tons).

- Superhuman Durability; has eaten hits from Thor, Odin, the Hulk and the Thing and kept on fighting. Can survive unaided in space.

- Trained in the martial arts of his home planet Titan.

- Can absorb and manipulate vast quantities of Cosmic Energy.

- Telekinesis and Telepathy.

- Functionally immortal; just to piss him off, Death barred Thanos from her realm. Which means he's impossible to kill.

- Superhuman genius. Makes Tony Stark look like a retard. Brilliant tactictian; beat the Grandmaster at a game of his choosing in order to win one of the Infinity Gems.

But yeah, he's over-hyped...:rolleyes:

At the end of the day, he's just an Alien bud.

I said Galactus prison-rapes anyone below Cosmic Level, not Thanos. I'm not that familier with Darkseid's power level, so I don't know if Galactus would curb-stomp him or not. But I'd probably put my money on the Big G.

And technically, Thanos is a Mutant. His race is the Eternals of Titan, but Thanos carries the Devient Gene, which accounts for both his grotesque appearence and his vast strength.

Alright,

Apoc Vs Thanos

Thanos shows up on Earf looking to bulldoze it because it's in the way of some galactic superhighway he wants to fund. Apoc, who in his own twisted way loves da Earf is all like 'fuck all that noise son, Imma get all oh no you di'in't on that ass'

Superpowerd level 9000 mutant Vs superpowered level 9000 Alien

Who takes it? Thanos has no posse or power ups. Just his natural shit. Same goes for Apoc -no horsemen or any of that.

Alright,

Apoc Vs Thanos

Thanos shows up on Earf looking to bulldoze it because it's in the way of some galactic superhighway he wants to fund. Apoc, who in his own twisted way loves da Earf is all like 'fuck all that noise son, Imma get all oh no you di'in't on that ass'

Who takes it? Thanos has no posse or power ups. Just his natural shit. Same goes for Apoc -no horsemen or any of that.

That still sounds better than X Men: Apocalypse:)

I'd give it to Thanos. I think he just brings too much heat to the game for Apocalypse to deal with, even though they're fairly close on paper.

That still sounds better than X Men: Apocalypse:)

I'd give it to Thanos. I think he just brings too much heat to the game for Apocalypse to deal with, even though they're fairly close on paper.

They've never met. And I think that's a great way for it to happen.

At the end of the day, he's just an Alien bud.

And batman?

Some rich emo-frag with a sob story background.

Should have grown up to be a drunken crackwhore. I hear they fight most valiantly with enough prep time (provided with enough booze and crack and assuming no OD).

Edit: Thanos is lame too.

Last edited:
here you go homie

The Wayne Family can trace its roots as far back as the Crusades with a Frenchman named Sir Gaweyne de Weyne.
As a knight of the Scottish court, Gawyne de Wayne gave his life on a crusade to free the Holy Land. According to his wishes, when he fell in battle, Sir Gawyne's heart was embalmed and returned to Scotland.
Another Wayne ancestor also existed during the Crusades; charged with the defense of the Holy Grail, the ancestor wore the crest of a bat on his tunic.
In 1640, during the time of the Witch Hunts, Nathenial Wayne was a fanatical witch hunter acting under the name Malleus in the Gotham Colony. Despite the efforts of a man who would later be adopted into the Wayne Family-line as Mordecai Wayne, "Malleus" persecuted and hanged a witch named Annie who cursed the Wayne family-line apon her death.
Following, in 1765, Doctor Thomas Wayne was included in a group of occultists attempting to summon the demon Barbathos and while the other occultists ran away during the summoning, Thomas Wayne remained and learned the secret of immortality through blood rituals.

Descending from Anthony Darius Wayne, a hero of the American Revolution, Charles Arwin Wayne managed the Wayne Family's modest fortune by buying cheap property and holding on to it as Gotham grew. As a result, upon his death at age fifty-two, he left a considerable sum to his sons Solomon Zebediah Wayne and Joshua Thomas Wayne; both of whom become prominant citizens of Gotham Town in the late 1950's (with Solomon becoming an esteemed Judge and financing the building of Gotham's unique architecture) and were involved in trafficking freed slaves in the Underground Railroad.
Soloman's son of his second wife, Alan Wayne, would marry Catherine Van Derm; a member of the once-wealthy Van Derm family, and together they would have a son named Kenneth Wayne. During this time the Wayne Manor would be fully built as residence of the Wayne Family.
With Alan spearheading the growth and development of the Gotham Railroads and creating Wayne Enterprises, his son, Kenneth Wayne, contributed Wayne Chemicals to the corporation. With his death, his wife, Laura Elizabeth Wayne, inherited the Wayne fortune at age thirty-seven. Their son, Patrick Morgan Wayne, saw the Wayne legacy through two world wars and built WayneCorp out of the ashes of the Great Depression and later develope WayneTech whose aircraft plants and shipworks fueled American efforts in the Pacific War.
Patrick and his wife had only one child, a boy named Thomas Wayne, who would grow to become a successful doctor and philanthropist; marrying Martha Kane of the wealthy Kane Family.
Known as the "Kennedys of Gotham" Thomas and Martha Wayne were gunned down in Park Row, survived only by their son; Bruce Wayne, who would use the trauma as a trigger to embark on a heroic crusade as the vigilante/hero "Batman".
Through his career as Batman, Bruce would sire a son with Talia al Ghul, daughter of Ra's al Ghul, and also adopt a series wards into the Wayne Family; Richard Grayson, Timothy Drake, and Cassandra Cain.

For anyone interested in this part of the Wayne family history, I highly recommend, Batman: the Scottish Connection by Grant Morrison.:cool:

Trivia: Bill Finger chose Bruce as Wayne's first name after recalling stories he had been told about Robert de Bruce, King of Scots.

Silly people would say batman, but obviously Thanos. A guy that beats the shit out of the silver surfer for fun wouldn't lose to batarangs.

Also it's amusing that @Thanos is viewing this thread.

<6>

Last edited:
Alright,

Apoc Vs Thanos

Superpowerd level 9000 mutant Vs superpowered level 9000 Alien

Thanos. I love Apocalypse but he jobs all the time to the X-men. Thanos would beat the shit out of the X-men. Hell he might send a henchman to do it, it's so beneath him.

And batman?

Some rich emo-frag with a sob story background.

Should have grown up to be a drunken crackwhore. I hear they fight most valiantly with enough prep time (provided with enough booze and crack and assuming no OD).

Edit: Thanos is lame too.

I wasn't comparing him to Batman. I was putting him up against DC's Darkseid and Marvel's Apocalypse -a mutant that Thanos has never encountered.

Thanos. I love Apocalypse but he jobs all the time to the X-men. Thanos would beat the shit out of the X-men. Hell he might send a henchman to do it, it's so beneath him.

Um, dude.. lets not act like Thanos doesn't have some embarrassing losses on his record too. Apoc has all the abilities to stand toe to toe with the Titan as far as power goes. I think Thanos walks away with a victory too, but it'd be a decision vic imo. I don't think he KO's Apoc.

Pissed off Phoenix Jean Grey is a problem for Thanos imo. So saying he jobs the X-Men might be getting a little too ahead of yourself. Jean aint no joke. Bitch is powerful. She'd bitch smack Silver Surfer around too -she took weakened Galactus on and held her own and Thanos gets shit on by the Big G on the regular.

Yes, I just did some Comic Book Math there.

Batman with prep time always wins, always.

5051891-4649341-4126002-its%2Bprep%2Btime.png

1341915864422843054.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back