Baroni:PRIDE guys started losing when they got in UFC because they werent taking roids like UFC guys

um... I think he has is backwards.

Half-Baked-I-Believe-Him-Yo.jpg

Pride guys were losing because Ufc did some testing back then.

Phil Baroni is a shell of his former self.

WTF happened to the NYBA???

1.gif

Last edited:
I guess he means PRIDE guys stopped taking PEDs when they came over to the UFC, and lost to UFC guys who were taking them anyway?

....sure, why not.

Fuck PRIDE.

Sylvia > Fedor.

Looks like Phil's estrogen levels are a bit high. A solid B-cup

um... I think he has is backwards.

Both org were filled with juice heads but Pride had NOTHING. There were reports of people doing cocaine literally moments before a fight. At least in UFC there were some drug testing going on, and some minor punishments. Your telling me Mark coleman, Josh Barnett, Ricardo Arona, and etc... were clean for all of their fights in pride... Those guys were juicing heavily.

Look PRIDE never die,but this is bullshit.

Everybody uses PEDs.Maybe the ones who get caught are the ones doing the most extreme PED's,are the least carefull,or just unlucky,but there is not a single fighter who is 100% clean by USADA standards.(even if they use PEDs so little that we would find it morally ok)

Baroni looked homeless and cracked out in that Helwani interview.

It's always funny when people criticize PRIDE for steroid use when anyone with a brain knows steroid use was always rampant in the UFC too.

Please Phil....

upload_2017-8-24_21-48-58.jpeg

Back