Bare knuckles fighting. Opinions.

Don't like it, it's silly in my opinion and making these guys look like a bunch of clauds.

I compare it to a car accident

I don't wanna look

But I look anyway

Floyd's hands break with one punch.
I think they only punch with like 30 % of a regular punch. At least the experienced fighter do.
But even Krazy Horse fucked up his hands in the last PPV

It is wonderful. It reminds me about fair street fight.

Who or what the fuck was Chuck about to hape when this pic was taken?

Tito :-D

20180913060257_Dm59ikmXoAALJj5.JPG

Do they punch as hard as when they have gloves protecting their hands?

Let them bang!

But it must be a short career tho

I think its for those DESPARATE FOR $ WORK/FIGHTS... I bet those that do BareKnuckle are HAS BEENS THAT CAN NOT GET WORK IN MMA

Tito doesn't look afraid. He looks like he's in on it.
What if this is some prison plot where they lure "you" in thinking they're enemies, but then they end up taking your cheekths?
I'm not feeling this at all.
Did de la Hoya himself create this poster?
Looks like if the event had a title it could be "Cheek Busters"

Seems perfect for the ADHD generation. The fights I've seen have been fun but it's all a bit one-dimensional and will get tedious after a while.

Haven't really paid attention to it.

Seems like Bec Rawllings finally became a star though.

It may not be worse for head trauma but it sure as fuck is worse for your hands.

Do they punch as hard as when they have gloves protecting their hands?
It's a trade off. If you want to save your hands you throw with less force and look to wear down your opponent with accumulated damage. An experienced BKF isn't going to be looking for power shots most times. Back in the day, BKF'ers could clock in some truly frightening double digit round fights. They were wars of attrition.

It's about saving the hands. Overly aggressive power strikes might win you the fight faster thus saving you damage but runs a much higher risk of screwing up the hands and without the hands you have no reliable fallback offensive unlike MMA. The flipside is a more measured approach which keeps the hands available for longer but opens one up to absorbing more damage and then it becomes a game of endurance, skill and fight IQ.

Back