Barcelona Terror Attack, August 17, 2017: v2

group's plans were scaled back when a house packed with bomb-making equipment blew up

Fucking real life Four Lions here.

Good job most of these extremists tend to be backwards, inbred, dumb fucks. Imagine the carnage they could cause if they had some brain cells.

Fortunately, most terrorists seem to be incompetent these days, otherwise their kill count could be much higher.

The group's plans were scaled back when a house packed with bomb-making equipment blew up the day before.

It will be interesting to see if that dynamic changes once ISIS fighters and uhum, "moderate rebels" begin to filter back into Europe. The influx of experienced, battle hardened, and technically and operationally proficient jihadists is a whole different animal.

islam_apologist_bingo_by_rochambeaufr-d9gvubk.jpg

@dream

I wonder if this cell was infiltrated in some way and the van attack was just unexpected. The cell had 12+ in it, and all were true believers willing to kill as many as possible and to die themselves? None got cold feet or second thoughts and went to the police?

So lucky for us the vast majority of these terrorists come from retard average IQ populations.

Otherwise the casualties would be much greater.

‘Europe is lost’: Barcelona’s chief rabbi urges Jews to move to Israel.

“I tell my congregants: Don’t think we’re here for good, and I encourage them to buy property in Israel,” Rabbi Meir Bar-Hen said in an interview with Jewish news agency JTA.

“This place is lost. Don’t repeat the mistake of Algerian Jews, of Venezuelan Jews. Better [get out] early than late.”

At least Jews have somewhere to go, that's nice for them. Shame we aren't so lucky.

Funny, I'm a liberal and the only things I agree with on these are "You're a racist" and "Crusades"

You know most of the Crusades were a reaction to violent Islamic conquest in Christian lands, right? It's similar to the US, Canada, and Australia fighting in Europe during WWII.

At least Jews have somewhere to go, that's nice for them. Shame we aren't so lucky.

Are you in Europe?

I'm in Canada, I don't really fear much, I can always just move up north where no one wants to live if I want to be alone. It's just interesting to see a prominent Jewish figure speaking about this as an us versus them problem, and urge his fellow countrymen to go back to the motherland because Europe is "lost". Both Jews and Muslims seem to understand that multiculturalism doesn't work when it comes to their own people, but they're pretty cavalier about it when it comes to other cultures.

Fucking real life Four Lions here.

Good job most of these extremists tend to be backwards, inbred, dumb fucks. Imagine the carnage they could cause if they had some brain cells.
How does a house blowing up not get the polices attention?

Are you in Europe?

I'm in Canada, I don't really fear much, I can always just move up north where no one wants to live if I want to be alone. It's just interesting to see a prominent Jewish figure speaking about this as an us versus them problem, and urge his fellow countrymen to go back to the motherland because Europe is "lost". Both Jews and Muslims seem to understand that multiculturalism doesn't work when it comes to their own people, but they're pretty cavalier about it when it comes to other cultures.

I'm in the UK and it just keeps getting worse. Muslims and Islam really are a scourge that bring nothing but trouble and conflict. You are alright in Canada, for now but it's pretty clear that your politicians want more Muslim migration.

“Everybody knew it. It was an open secret. But I can't say it because these people are dangerous and they could come after me. I don't trust anybody now.”

Shit like this is why people crying Islamaphobia are just as bad as the extremists. Normal people can't even warn the authorities without being labeled a nazi or racist.

I'm in the UK and it just keeps getting worse. Muslims and Islam really are a scourge that bring nothing but trouble and conflict. You are alright in Canada, for now but it's pretty clear that your politicians want more Muslim migration.

True, Canada seem to be trailing us in the race to the bottom.

us in the UK are truly fucked, our radical Islamist problem is deep rooted and almost impossible to stamp out. When the tories bring in their government sanctioned internet you won't even see reports of terror attacks/Islamist attacks, and anyone who criticises Islam/Muslims will get their door kicked down and the book thrown at them.

EDIT: Evidence of the UK governments hard stance on online 'hate crimes' has already shown itself as they unveiled plans recently to treat online insults the same as if they happened face to face. Gotta crack down on them Islamaphobic comments.

Last edited:
15 dead in Barca and leftists barely bat an eyelid. Far too busy trying to exploit the engineered Charlottesville psyop.

True, Canada seem to be trailing us in the race to the bottom.

us in the UK are truly fucked, our radical Islamist problem is deep rooted and almost impossible to stamp out. When the tories bring in their government sanctioned internet you won't even see reports of terror attacks/Islamist attacks, and anyone who criticises Islam/Muslims will get their door kicked down and the book thrown at them.

EDIT: Evidence of the UK governments hard stance on online 'hate crimes' has already shown itself as they unveiled plans recently to treat online insults the same as if they happened face to face. Gotta crack down on them Islamaphobic comments.

I can't see a better use of police resources than searching out and arresting people posting Muhammad cartoons. Gotta stop the hate.

I can't see a better use of police resources than searching out and arresting people posting Muhammad cartoons. Gotta stop the hate.

Then send them to a Muslim majority prison where nature will take its course. JUSTICE.

Just like 'bacon on a mosque prank' guy.

oh somehow I didn't find this thread here, otherwise I would have posted it in here anyway

Back