Barcelona Terror Attack, August 17, 2017: v2

The imam who ideologically supported the terrorists (taught them about their religion Islam etc) had an airline ticket to Brussels, maybe he planned to flee to Belgium.
Muslims are well organized, help each other out and have networks all over Europe.

The blast is believed to have killed two other members of the cell, including the imam thought to be the mastermind behind the plot, which left 15 people dead and scores injured.
The court yesterday heard that a plane ticket to Brussels belonging to the imam, Abdelbaki Es Satty, was found in the rubble of the house. An Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant document was also found at the site of the blast.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...attacks-four-men-appear-court-questioning-on/

Last edited:
‘Europe is lost’: Barcelona’s chief rabbi urges Jews to move to Israel.

“I tell my congregants: Don’t think we’re here for good, and I encourage them to buy property in Israel,” Rabbi Meir Bar-Hen said in an interview with Jewish news agency JTA.

“This place is lost. Don’t repeat the mistake of Algerian Jews, of Venezuelan Jews. Better [get out] early than late.”
Merkil is such a visionary. Remember all her supporters calling everyone a nazi if anyone questioned her and supported Brexit? Where are they now. Switched over to Russia gate and the 70 gender cause.

The left is without any kind of moral compass today. They are the single greatest threat to civilisation, not just in the West, but the entire world.
Exactly . You have Jewish rabbis saying get out while you can because Europe is lost and the progressives don't even blink because they don't want to have a racist thought. This is beyond insanity. Dedicated to a cause that is destroying people right in front of their eyes.

Where is your smart ass bar of soap comment now Obama?

Exactly . You have Jewish rabbis saying get out while you can because Europe is lost and the progressives don't even blink because they don't want to have a racist thought. This is beyond insanity. Dedicated to a cause that is destroying people right in front of their eyes.

Where is your smart ass bar of soap comment now Obama?

Those rabbis are telling Jews to get out of Europe and flee to Israel. But where do Europeans flee to? They have no Israel. Europe is their only home. Once that is gone, they have nothing.

18ue.jpg

Those rabbis are telling Jews to get out of Europe and flee to Israel. But where do Europeans flee to? They have no Israel. Europe is their only home. Once that is gone, they have nothing.

If they won't fight for their homeland then they deserve nothing.

‘Europe is lost’: Barcelona’s chief rabbi urges Jews to move to Israel.

“I tell my congregants: Don’t think we’re here for good, and I encourage them to buy property in Israel,” Rabbi Meir Bar-Hen said in an interview with Jewish news agency JTA.

“This place is lost. Don’t repeat the mistake of Algerian Jews, of Venezuelan Jews. Better [get out] early than late.”

Religions jews are always trying to pack Israel with more jews.

When the iron curtain fell, Israel lobbied Germany to not accept any soviet jews in order to have them flee to Israel as opposed to western Europe.

Also if you are trying to avoid muslim terrorism, i dont think Israel is the best bet.

I feel your pain
How did it become "feminist" to pull your pants and granny panties down, and piss in the middle of a crowded street?

Wait, on second though, nevermind. Modern day feminism = intersectionalism. Now it makes sense.

How did it become "feminist" to pull your pants and granny panties down, and piss in the middle of a crowded street?

Wait, on second though, nevermind. Modern day feminism = intersectionalism. Now it makes sense.
They got everything that they wanted now they have to invent "rights" to win and "evils" to conquer... Kim really needs to get cracking on those missiles.

Anyone commented on the spanish che guevara ISIS jihadist video?

Looks and talks like the pansiest jihadist ever.

Back