Barboza vs. Khabib, who takes it?

Barboza or Khabib

• Total voters
So few for Barboza by decision? What if his tdd holds up and he batters Khabib's legs?

I'm not joking when I say I don't expect Khabib to get in the cage.

Unless Barboza lands something big enough to get a finish, he'll get grounded down to a finish...

Barbosa will exploit him
Barbosa is no joke, his TDD is superb and this will be his break out win
Heard it here
Barbosa KO in 2 or 3rd after Khabib gasses he will get lit up on the feet bad

As much as I want Barboza by (T)KO via knee and follow up strikes my brain says Khabib. I picked decision but submission or GnP are very likely.

Hoping for a highlight reel Barboza KO.

That said, if it's one of the rare occasions that Khabib actually walks into the cage, I can see him getting ahold of Edson and mauling him on the ground.
Me too everyone loves edson. Wish he could fight Conor actually before the good grapplers wreck him.

Khabib's getting starched by any elite striker that can keep it standing, Barboza might be that guy.

MJ has better TDD and effective striking than Barboza.

Not saying it's an easy fight for Khabib but this mythical "guy who can stop Khabib's takedowns and light him up on the feet" doesn't exist.

One Barboza kick and every one of Khabib’s leg injuries come back and he implodes. Barboza by tko.

i hope barboza leg kick spanks khabib for being so inactive

All the Conor fans are voting for Barboza by TKO cause they don't want Conor to fight Khabib.

1fy1ey.jpg

Edson evolved a lot in his last fights.

He upped his boxing game and, more important, is a lot more composed under pressure now. Khabib may be the favorite, but if he starts the fight getting lit like he did against MJ he is going to be KOed.

Back