Barboza vs. Khabib, who takes it?

Barboza or Khabib

• Total voters

Kyler Ruxin

Immunized
@Silver
Reaction score
all Khabib backing out jokes aside(I've made my fair share,) who takes it? and how?

Khabib dec. if 3 rounds, maybe(maybe finish).
Khabib finish if 5 rounds, definitely.

Last edited:
Khabib is a machine, if he makes it in the cage he will smash Barboza into oblivion. That being said i can still see Barboza catching him with otherworldly spinning shit.

An epic fight.

Last edited:
khalabeeb smesh him in 2 rounds no problem

Where's the option for Khabib not making it to the cage? That's far more likely than any of your other scenarios.

Khabib will maul him. Won't be close. TKO rd 2.

Barboza can't even throw kicks, his main weapon, at risk of TD. Its really tailor made fight for Khabib and worst matchup for Barboza in top 5. Gaethje is probably Khabibs toughest fight powerful wrestler who wont be taken down if he doesnt want to be with fantastic inside fighting.

Where's the option for Khabib not making it to the cage? That's far more likely than any of your other scenarios.
we've all said that plenty of times, that's why I specifically mentioned it in the OP. I'm just asking about how the fight goes if it actually happens.

Hoping for a highlight reel Barboza KO.

That said, if it's one of the rare occasions that Khabib actually walks into the cage, I can see him getting ahold of Edson and mauling him on the ground.

Khabib probably ragdolls him. Would love to see a Barboza KO though.

Khabib mauls Edson similar to what he did to MJ and gets a RNC in the 3rd.

Barboza by Etim kick

Three rounds of this
giphy.gif
tumblr_ogk718rGS91vu6duzo2_500.gif

everbody is getting excited for a very one sided fight

Back