Barbaric Spanish 'sport' Toro Jubilo: Bull kills itself after horns set on fire

Iberians are the most cruel people on earth. We used to hunt down muslim ships going to Mecca and set them on fire.
That's for invading us back in 711, never forgive and never forget.
We exterminated the Aztecs and countless other nations.
We are the only ones to de-Islamize countries. Places like the Phillipines and Mozambique were once muslim. Compare that with Anglo or French colonization, where the Islam natives were allowed to keep their religion.

oh come on we arent that bad

besides the aztecs were gigantic assholes too

oh come on we arent that bad

besides the aztecs were gigantic assholes too
It was awesome, especially kicking muslim ass. These fuckers had been terrorizing europe for centuries, they deserved everything they got. There are no innocents, if you went to Mecca, you were supporting Islam and white slavery and deserved to be killed.

It was awesome, especially kicking muslim ass. These fuckers had been terrorizing europe for centuries, they deserved everything they got.

I always found it rather amusing that Muslims get painted as the victims when they were booted from Spain. Perhaps one of the only times where a people who invaded by the sword in a foreign land somehow draw sympathy.

Nope, I don't think so. I've seen both in action. Your little Spanish bull weighs in at 1,600 pounds, the bison weighs in at 3,000 pounds (twice the weight). It would tear through your bull like a 'hot knife through butter'.

nope. bull is game pit. Bison is my 600lb life.

Iberians are the most cruel people on earth. We used to hunt down muslim ships going to Mecca and set them on fire.
We are the only ones to de-Islamize countries. Places like the Phillipines and Mozambique were once muslim. Compare that with Anglo or French colonization, where the Islam natives were allowed to keep their religion.

VIVA ESPAÑA!!!

yTG0R.gif

bro. i was in granada for la toma last winter. fucking surreal. people partying their fucking asses off.

I always found it rather amusing that Muslims get painted as the victims when they were booted from Spain. Perhaps one of the only times where a people who invaded by the sword in a foreign land somehow draw sympathy.

Yeah they invaded Iberia and now the Iberians are welcoming them back, and Muslims get to smear everyone who criticizes their culture and religion as Islamophobic and racist, even while in many Muslim majority countries the minorities are persecuted and treated as defacto dhmmis.

you sound poor

i couldn't help myself :D

Weird, because i got told that the thinner the slice the better.

Sounds to me like Spanish are cheap as fuck.

Yeah they invaded Iberia and now the Iberians are welcoming them back, and Muslims get to smear everyone who criticizes their culture and religion as Islamophobic and racist, even while in many Muslim majority countries the minorities are persecuted and treated as defacto dhmmis.

Ceuta-ReduanEPE-Feb-3-2015.jpg

f5b792e5be9a407f80c3b6f82ad47de9_18.jpg

37594950_303.jpg

Well, thats fucked up.
Rod1.....if there ain't nothing we'd ever agree, there'd still be this.

I love me some steak but this is just barbaric. You can see the pain that animal is in the second pic.

Motherfk, I'm appalled. Wow.

Last edited:
A Spanish bull weighs in at 1,500 pounds. An American bison (buffalo) weighs in at 3,000 pounds. Here they fight each other. Something half their weight would not have much of a chance, specially during mating season...

Click on: 'Watch this video on YouTube'

Last edited:

There were around 1000 spanish and 80,000 tlaxcaltecans and other allies during the battle of Tenochtitlan.

It wasnt a breeze, the Spanish had been routed before during the "noche triste".

A Spanish bull weighs in at 1,500 pounds. An American bison (buffalo) weighs in at 3,000 pounds. Here they fight each other. Something half their weight would not have much of a chance, specially during mating season...

<{ByeHomer}>

Anyone who participates in this savagery disgusts me.

Spanish bull by Neo Footwork IMO

A fighting bull beats any bison, the only thing capable of beating a bull is a game pit.

Here is a spanish bull bersmirching an African Lion.

Notice how the pathetic lion tries to pull guard but the bull is having none of that.

Bulls fighting to the death.

After being ruled the supreme gladiator of the ungulates they now go after the machines.

Last edited:
Back