Bannon Pushes Tax Hike for the Rich: 44% Marginal Tax Rate Proposed for Top Bracket

Keep voting Republican then. This last election was a protest vote. I will not be voting Republican again until they can in some way bring back their Pre-Reagan roots.
I don't put my hope in politicians man, but as I think about it, I can't think of a single Democrat politician worth respecting!

France is calling your name buddy!

Last edited:
Excuse you? The people that are producing the goods and services that are responsible for your standard of living are the burden of society? How's that?

I'll just nip this in the bud actually. This isn't about whats' best for society is it? This is just about your envy. You can't stand that people have more material things than you. So fuck them right? Let's just take it. Because reasons.

Wow, you went through some serious mental gymnastics to come up with that one didn't you? Ok, so all someone has to do to distinguish an action from unethical to ethical is premeditate it? 1st degree murder isn't actually murder then? Only second degree?

Im sorry but i paid for my good and services.

Also I never said they wrre a burden i said they are drawing the most benefits and clearly their wealth supports that. I also said they draw more use of infrastructure, legal system, patent systems and the various other reasons they still have the usa as a tax base.

Meanwhile you accuse me of jealously? WTF Id be top 10% of income and net worth in the usa guess again.
Also i am Arguing on whats best for society while you are saying the top tax bracket/take is unfair.

To encourage investment which is what we all want you need to have clients with money.

Excuse you? The people that are producing the goods and services that are responsible for your standard of living are the burden of society? How's that?

I'll just nip this in the bud actually. This isn't about whats' best for society is it? This is just about your envy. You can't stand that people have more material things than you. So fuck them right? Let's just take it. Because reasons.

Wow, you went through some serious mental gymnastics to come up with that one didn't you? Ok, so all someone has to do to distinguish an action from unethical to ethical is premeditate it? 1st degree murder isn't actually murder then? Only second degree?

As to my mental gymnastics again you think its impossible to differentiate between a known, definable cost and a unpredictable potential loss.

Your murder thing though WOW so such an amazing effort of contortion.

As to my mental gymnastics again you think its impossible to differentiate between a known, definable cost and a unpredictable potential loss.

Your murder thing though WOW so such an amazing effort of contortion.

What's the contortion? You're making the claim that actions are absolved of their moral trespass if they're premeditated, so that must mean you also think 1st degree murder isn't actually murder.... because its premeditated.

What's the contortion? You're making the claim that actions are absolved of their moral trespass if they're premeditated, so that must mean you also think 1st degree murder isn't actually murder.... because its premeditated.

If the "victim" knew exactly what was going to happen and could have chosen to avoid it but didn't, it ain't murder.

Billions of people do work knowing they will be taxed.

Im sorry but i paid for my good and services.

Also I never said they wrre a burden i said they are drawing the most benefits and clearly their wealth supports that. I also said they draw more use of infrastructure, legal system, patent systems and the various other reasons they still have the usa as a tax base.

Meanwhile you accuse me of jealously? WTF Id be top 10% of income and net worth in the usa guess again.
Also i am Arguing on whats best for society while you are saying the top tax bracket/take is unfair.

To encourage investment which is what we all want you need to have clients with money.

Meanwhile this the post i want a response to.

I don't put my hope in politicians man, but as I think about it, I can't think of a single Democrat politician worth respecting!

France is calling your name buddy!

You don't respect any Democrats because you are a fucking shill. Who are these respectable Republicans that you so much admire? Jim Webb and Joe Mansion just off the top of my head are very respectable center-left Democrats. Webb might be retired at this point but still.

If the "victim" knew exactly what was going to happen and could have chosen to avoid it but didn't, it ain't murder.

Billions of people do work knowing they will be taxed.

17952936_696303830575729_6699500367584504715_n.jpg

So i guess you are all out of answers then.

All of those are unwanted possibilities unlike tax which is was guaranteed and clearly know before you entered into any arrangement.

So i guess you are all out of answers then.

All of those are unwanted possibilities unlike tax which is was guaranteed and clearly know before you entered into any arrangement.

Just to be crystal, criminals should be pardoned of their crimes if their victims knew it was going to happen?

Just to be crystal, criminals should be pardoned of their crimes if their victims knew it was going to happen?

No. But those are crimes. Tax aint a crime.

Honestly what do you hope to achieve by discussing this useless idea in thread after thread? You clearly aren't convincing anyone with a 3 digit IQ.

Bannon would get into a fist fight with President Reagan over this idea. Does he not know about trickle down economics? Tax breaks to the rich will create millions of jobs.

Seriously he has it backwards! Your supposed to tax the poor and give massive cuts to the rich!

You're going to end up like Venezuela said no one ever in Norway. :)

No, the fact that governments around the world monopolized an entire industry is not a clue about anything other than their desperation to remain relevant. And by the way, the US has significantly higher regulatory costs than any of those countries.

I pushed your shit in on that one, again. Anything else?
As usual you got destroyed with your libertarian idiocy and tried to claim victory. Lol. You are such a joke

Steve Bannon is causing a stir inside the administration by pushing an idea that's anathema to most Republicans: raising taxes on the wealthiest Americans to pay for steep middle and working-class tax cuts. (Some officials who've heard Bannon's idea think it's crazy, but the President's chief strategist believes it's a potent populist idea.)
  • Bannon has told colleagues he wants the top income tax bracket to "have a 4 in front of it." (The top bracket is currently 39.6% for Americans who earn more than $418,400.)
  • It's classic Bannon – pushing a maximalist position that's reviled by the Republican establishment.
While all the public attention has been going to health care, Trump aides are teeing up an extremely aggressive tax plan.

Lobbyists who have met with Gary Cohn and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin say they've been struck by how impatient the two appear:

• Cohn has told associates that if tax reform doesn't get done this year, it's probably never going to happen.
  • Sources who know Cohn speculate that he'll leave the White House the instant he concludes tax reform is dead.
While Cohn and Mnuchin differ stylistically — Cohn is brash and physically imposing while Mnuchin is mild-mannered — sources who've been meeting with them say they share the same philosophy: Go big or go home.

What that means:

• Cohn and Mnuchin aren't bluffing when they say they want to slash the corporate tax rate to 15% from the current 35%. Neither man has any interest in timid tax cuts, and they wager that special interests will relinquish their loopholes if they become convinced their tax rate really will be in the teens.
  • They're becoming far less wedded to revenue neutrality — the idea, favored by House and Senate Republican leadership, that tax cuts mustn't add to the deficit.
  • They're increasingly tantalized by an idea some conservatives (like Grover Norquist and Sen. Pat Toomey) are pushing: Allow major tax cuts to last longer than 10 years without having to balance the budget. (More detailhere.)
  • Conservatives like Toomey favor a more expansive 20- or 25-year period. But top White House officials are more cautious, and are said to be weighing a 15-year period.
https://www.axios.com/scoop-bannon-pushes-tax-hike-for-wealthy-2452197801.html
So Bannon is actually sane. He understands that you can't undertake massive spending simultaneously in the military, health care, and infrastructure without getting the money from somewhere. He also seems to understand that the 1% are the 1% because they don't have a lot of votes. Some dexter will have to work out the math on that.

Back