Crime Bank investigator raised concerns about money from China that ultimately funded $40,000 payment to Joe Biden

There's just no way you've been seriously following this story and are still pushing this bs. You just read/hear blips from right-wing bullshit, then pass it on like a game of Telephone. Or you're deliberately lying. Which is it?

Shokin was not prosecuting Burisma. He wasn't even investigating Burisma at the time. The National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine has verified this, as have Shokin's own assistants.

Both European and American diplomats were pushing for Ukraine to clean up their corruption. And Shokin was actually the corrupt one.

Joe Biden did threaten to withhold $1 billion in aid, to get him ousted. This was along with American and European allies, who were in agreement. This was not Joe BIden acting independently. The International Monetary Fund threatened to withhold $40 billion for similar reasons. Are they in cahoots with Hunter Biden?!

The senate Republicans found no evidence Joe Biden pressured to fire Shokin to protect his son.

Joe Biden was only carrying out official U.S. policy, which was backed by our allies.

In conclusion, no. Nothing is going to happen to Joe Biden, while the Orange Rapist has been found to have committed fraud. These are the facts. Facts don't care about your feelings. Fuck your feelings.

You can spin all you want, just answer the question: was Burisma considered a corrupt company in the spring of '14?

FFS, England was holding up their funds. Then in July of '14 they have execs visiting the WH. There's your fact hat doesn't care about your feelings.

And fuck orange man too. Trump being a POS doesn't absolve Joe.

It's funny because anyone that knows anything about the law understands that there is endless discretion when it comes to bringing charges or not.
Convening a grand jury or not.
They know that anybody can sue anyone for anything in civil court and the burden of proof is much lower than in criminal court.

Anyone that knows anything about politics understands that an impeachment is a political process...not a legal one. Anyone can be impeached assuming the numbers are there.

They are brought to influence low information voters...and they are brought so highly partisan hacks can point and say " look at all those cases and impeachments...of course your guy is guilty. Look at my guy... he's never been prosecuted"!!!

It's so obvious but you still have willfully ignorant clowns like Hola fall for it. I'm just not sure if he's in on the joke or not. Like does he realize he's a useful idiot? Or his he just happy these witch hunts are carried out so he has ammunition for the forums?

Btw, you do know that the ecology minister was the lone shareholder of Burisma?

So sure Burisma wasn't being investigated; the ecology minister was. Lol

Edit: the WH.gov pdf on the facts state that Burisma wasn't being investigated, but for matters before Hunter joined the board.

Last edited:
I mean, this is the perfect illustration of this "investigation" in a nutshell.

- Ok? What was the illegality here? Biden never said he didn't meet Hunter's business partners.
- This has been completely debunked over and over. He was the fucking VP he's not making any policy.
- This is not evidence.
- Politicians kids making money off their family name?!? It's scummy as hell, but not illegal or evidence of anything impeachable.

If common f'n sense was in play here, this "investigation" would have been closed after the last "bombshell" they presented with Archer ended up in Comer and the rest of the committee being completely embarrassed by their own "star witness" completely destroying their whole theory up to that point.

Da fuk? Biden said he didn't know anything about Hunter's foreign business deals. Then he said he never met his business partners. Then he said that laptop wS Russian disinformation. So on and so on.

Da fuk? Biden said he didn't know anything about Hunter's foreign business deals. Then he said he never met his business partners. Then he said that laptop wS Russian disinformation. So on and so on.

He said he didn't discuss his son's business dealings when they talked. Which was backed up by Hunter Biden's business partner Devon Archer in the last laughable chapter of this "investigation".

Please let me know when you find some sort of crime that has been committed by Joe Biden that is actually backed up by evidence.

He said he didn't discuss his son's business dealings when they talked. Which was backed up by Hunter Biden's business partner Devon Archer in the last laughable chapter of this "investigation".

Please let me know when you find some sort of crime that has been committed by Joe Biden that is actually backed up by evidence.

That one came after visitor logs and pictures of him with Hunter's partners turned up... part of the so on and so on.

Did he claim his 10% on taxes?

That one came after visitor logs and pictures of him with Hunter's partners turned up... part of the so on and so on.

Did he claim his 10% on taxes?

Ah yes. Your evidence of some kind of criminal wrongdoing by Joe Biden is pictures with Hunter's business buddies.

So what crime did Joe Biden commit, that would warrant his impeachment?

Yeah, like, is somebody guilty of a crime? Or are these baseless accusations we're just making for political theater?

If it's so easy, how come all of Trump's lawsuit's fail, and he gets fined for bringing frivolous lawsuits?

Except, even Mitch McConnel, the Republican leader of the senate, got up and gave a speech saying Trump was clearly guilty, even though Mitch was going to vote to acquit. Is Mitch McConnell a libtard now? A RINO? Liz Cheney, who voted with Trump 93% of the time?

91 felony charges. $250 million civil lawsuit. Already found liable for multiple fraudulent and scumbag activities: You have to be an ignorant clown to fall for this!

Nothing: Can't you see his overwhelming guilt!!!!???? Look at all the evidence!!!

Haha...It's opposite day!

Hey, speaking of clowns...what happened with your super-intelligent, fail-proof, day-trading formula that was going to make your rich? Haven't seen you in the stonks thread lately?

Sure...sufficient evidence could be a possible motivation to prosecute. Hatred and political aspirations could also be one. Say if someone ran for office on the platform that they are going to take trump down like Alvin Bragg?

My finances are doing great thanks. Wife and I are officially millionaires on paper and she's not even 40 yet.

But chuds insist Joe Biden has been caught. Except nothing ever happens in a court of law. It's only Trump who is actually found guilty in court. Why is that?

"The courts have TDS!"

Oh, ok.
Pack the courts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah yes. Your evidence of some kind of criminal wrongdoing by Joe Biden is pictures with Hunter's business buddies.

So what crime did Joe Biden commit, that would warrant his impeachment?

Keep skipping the 10%.

Did I say impeachment? I said a real investigation.

Keep skipping the 10%.

Did I say impeachment? I said a real investigation.

I'm skipping it because it isn't evidence of anything that has to do with Joe Biden. I'll acknowledge it when there's a shred of evidence tying Joe Biden to anything illegal.

Your hunches don't count.

I'm skipping it because it isn't evidence of anything that has to do with Joe Biden. I'll acknowledge it when there's a shred of evidence tying Joe Biden to anything illegal.

Your hunches don't count.

Someone on the email chain confirmed that Joe was the "big guy", but I'm sure you still think that's all Russian disinformation. Lol

Someone on the email chain confirmed that Joe was the "big guy", but I'm sure you still think that's all Russian disinformation. Lol
Bobulinksi? He hasn't confirmed jack shit, and his story hasn't checked out or been confirmed by anything factual. Try again.

Last edited:
No, they didn't confirm, they claimed. Tony Bobulinski, who Tucker invited on his show, and who was Donald Trump's guest for the debates, and who gave that embarrassing press conference, and has since faded into Bolivia (as Mike Tyson would say). You claim this hasn't been investigated, but it has.

Check it:

1. The Washington Post verified a portion of Hunter's emails, that they were legit.
2. The New York Times verified a portion of Hunter's emails as well.
3. The Washington Post matched financial records found on the hard drive to information found in other records, showing they are legit.
4. CBS News did similar work. All used several forensic analysts. This was REALLY looked into.

The “10 held by H for the big guy?” refers to this:

1. Hunter Biden was one of 5 partners working on a deal with CEFC, a Chinese Energy company.
2. His uncle Jim Biden was another of the partners.
3. The 5 partners were planning on creating a business entity called Oneida Holdings LLC, for their venture with CEFC.
4. James Gilliar was a business associate summarizing the ownership stake the 5 partners would take in Oneida. In an email he wrote how four partners would get 20 percent each, except for Jim Biden, who would get 10 percent.
5. He then added this question: “10 held by H for the big guy?”
6. Tony Bobulinski, one of the recipients of the email, says the big guy is Joe Biden, when nothing indicates it is Joe Biden.
7. Gilliar himself, who actually wrote the fucking email, said it wasn't about Joe Biden.
8. A few days after the email was sent, we have evidence of draft agreement between the partners. It shows all 5 partners, including Jim Biden, ended up receiving 20% Oneida Ownership.
9. The Washington Post and Wall Street Journal both reviewed corporate records and found no evidence of involvement from Joe Biden.

So what are we supposed to do with this? What's actionable here against Joe Biden? Where's the big crime? If you want to follow a conspiracy, maybe look into who might be paying Tony Bobulinski, who is so desperate for money he's had to resort to some truly awful shit to try to make money; for example, he sued his own father, who was dying of cancer, and father's children's charity. He claimed, without evidence, that they defrauded him of $25,000. So he sued them for $900,000. It didn't work.

Their star witness literally claimed the opposite of what Republicans claimed (and @PainIsLIfe is still running with). It was hilarious how Comer tried to fundraise off it:

"Star witness Devon Archer delivered BOMBSHELL testimony in front of the house oversight committee...Biden's DOJ tried to throw him in jail before he could testify...this is the smoking gun evidence we needed to prove that Joe Biden was the head of the Biden Bribery Scheme."

Then they said they needed financial support because of a "vicious character assassination campaign" against Comer.

<Grimes01>

wasn’t one of their previous Hunter Biden whistleblowers charged with being a Chinese agent?

wasn’t one of their previous Hunter Biden whistleblowers charged with being a Chinese agent?
Yep.

Federal prosecutors in New York City have indicted a co-director of a Maryland-based think tank on a host of charges stemming from what they allege was his unregistered advocacy of Chinese causes while he was trying to sell weapons on behalf of a Chinese company to a number of foreign countries.

Gal Luft, a dual Israeli and American citizen and a co-director of the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, was also charged with violating Iranian sanctions and making false statements to federal agents, according to the November indictment, which was unsealed Monday.

Luft, 57, is a fugitive, prosecutors said. He was arrested on the charges in Cyprus in February but fled after having posted bail.

In recent months, Luft has made headlines by alleging in so-far unsubstantiated public statements promoted by House Republicans that the Biden family received payments from Chinese nationals tied to Chinese intelligence and that Hunter Biden, the president's son, had a mole inside the FBI.

"He is very credible," House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., told Newsmax last week.

Comer stood by that characterization in remarks to reporters Tuesday, while adding that he has never spoken to Luft.

Back