Crime Bank investigator raised concerns about money from China that ultimately funded $40,000 payment to Joe Biden

No, they didn't confirm, they claimed. Tony Bobulinski, who Tucker invited on his show, and who was Donald Trump's guest for the debates, and who gave that embarrassing press conference, and has since faded into Bolivia (as Mike Tyson would say). You claim this hasn't been investigated, but it has.

Check it:

1. The Washington Post verified a portion of Hunter's emails, that they were legit.
2. The New York Times verified a portion of Hunter's emails as well.
3. The Washington Post matched financial records found on the hard drive to information found in other records, showing they are legit.
4. CBS News did similar work. All used several forensic analysts. This was REALLY looked into.

The “10 held by H for the big guy?” refers to this:

1. Hunter Biden was one of 5 partners working on a deal with CEFC, a Chinese Energy company.
2. His uncle Jim Biden was another of the partners.
3. The 5 partners were planning on creating a business entity called Oneida Holdings LLC, for their venture with CEFC.
4. James Gilliar was a business associate summarizing the ownership stake the 5 partners would take in Oneida. In an email he wrote how four partners would get 20 percent each, except for Jim Biden, who would get 10 percent.
5. He then added this question: “10 held by H for the big guy?”
6. Tony Bobulinski, one of the recipients of the email, says the big guy is Joe Biden, when nothing indicates it is Joe Biden.
7. Gilliar himself, who actually wrote the fucking email, said it wasn't about Joe Biden.
8. A few days after the email was sent, we have evidence of draft agreement between the partners. It shows all 5 partners, including Jim Biden, ended up receiving 20% Oneida Ownership.
9. The Washington Post and Wall Street Journal both reviewed corporate records and found no evidence of involvement from Joe Biden.

So what are we supposed to do with this? What's actionable here against Joe Biden? Where's the big crime? If you want to follow a conspiracy, maybe look into who might be paying Tony Bobulinski, who is so desperate for money he's had to resort to some truly awful shit to try to make money; for example, he sued his own father, who was dying of cancer, and father's children's charity. He claimed, without evidence, that they defrauded him of $25,000. So he sued them for $900,000. It didn't work.

So 4 partners were getting 20, Jim was getting 10, but H was also holding 10 for the big guy?

Do you even read that before you wrote it?

So 4 partners were getting 20, Jim was getting 10, but H was also holding 10 for the big guy?

Do you even read that before you wrote it?
Yes. What exactly are you struggling to understand now, you nincompoop? What about that has left you so flummoxed?

The other emails make it clear they're discussing renumeration packages and provisional agreements between the 5 partners. And as I mentioned in the prior post, which you ignored, there is a draft agreement we have from them setting up Oneida. Which was actually made 3 days after this email. It shows the 5 partners ended up taking 20% each. We also have a company agreement that shows the exact same allocation; that is, to be crystal fucking clear, 20% for each of the 5 partners, none of them being Joe BIden.

Draft Agreement: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Oneida-Term-Shete-May-16.pdf

Company Agreement: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-co...-Holdings-operating-agreement-May-22-2017.pdf

The Wall Street Journal, owned by Rupert Murdoch's News corp, reviewed all the corporate records they could find and found no role for Joe Biden. The Washington Post also found zero evidence of Joe Biden's involvement.

Yes. What exactly are you struggling to understand now, you nincompoop? What about that has left you so flummoxed?

The other emails make it clear they're discussing renumeration packages and provisional agreements between the 5 partners. And as I mentioned in the prior post, which you ignored, there is a draft agreement we have from them setting up Oneida. Which was actually made 3 days after this email. It shows the 5 partners ended up taking 20% each. We also have a company agreement that shows the exact same allocation; that is, to be crystal fucking clear, 20% for each of the 5 partners, none of them being Joe BIden.

Draft Agreement: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Oneida-Term-Shete-May-16.pdf

Company Agreement: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-co...-Holdings-operating-agreement-May-22-2017.pdf

The Wall Street Journal, owned by Rupert Murdoch's News corp, reviewed all the corporate records they could find and found no role for Joe Biden. The Washington Post also found zero evidence of Joe Biden's involvement.

If Jim was the big guy then Hunter wouldn't have to hold another 10 for him, they'd just say 20 each.

Btw, how did you feel findingbout that Joe was sending secret emails to Hunter and his business partners every time he went to Ukraine. Nothing to see... LOL

Bobulinksi? He hasn't confirmed jack shit, and his story hasn't checked out or been confirmed by anything factual. Try again.

Sure, and that laptop was Russian disinformation; the gun tossed in the trash and retrieved by the secret service was all made up; Hunter didn't make money from China; an Joe didn't know anything about Hunter's foreign business deals.

<Dany07>

Sure, and that laptop was Russian disinformation; the gun tossed in the trash and retrieved by the secret service was all made up; Hunter didn't make money from China; an Joe didn't know anything about Hunter's foreign business deals.

<Dany07>

Back to humiliate yourself more?

3 if those things have nothing to do with Joe Biden.

And there's still no proof of the 4th.

So now that this bombshell has completely blown up in Comer's face like the rest of them, what is the crime that Joe Biden has committed here?

Back to humiliate yourself more?

3 if those things have nothing to do with Joe Biden.

And there's still no proof of the 4th.

So now that this bombshell has completely blown up in Comer's face like the rest of them, what is the crime that Joe Biden has committed h

Hunter didn't have secret service protection so I'd say it's pretty hard to argue that Joe wasn't involved in that, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that for a minute while I wonder t9 myself how Joe ended up golfing with, dining with, meeting in the WH with, and secretly emailing from his dummy email accounts, so many of Hunter's business partners that he never met and knew nothing about.

Hey, while we're on the subject...why do you personally think Joe would lie about knowing and meeting these people? Why might he lie about the laptop being fake?

You see the difference between the 2 of us is that when someone lies to me repeatedly, I decide that they are a liar and I don't believe them any longer.

Hunter didn't have secret service protection so I'd say it's pretty hard to argue that Joe wasn't involved in that, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that for a minute while I wonder t9 myself how Joe ended up golfing with, dining with, meeting in the WH with, and secretly emailing from his dummy email accounts, so many of Hunter's business partners that he never met and knew nothing about.

Hey, while we're on the subject...why do you personally think Joe would lie about knowing and meeting these people? Why might he lie about the laptop being fake?

You see the difference between the 2 of us is that when someone lies to me repeatedly, I decide that they are a liar and I don't believe them any longer.

Show me evidence Biden discussed or was involved his families business affairs. That's what he claimed he didn't do. And there's no evidence of it. Simple. Archer's testimony already blew up in Comer's face when he explicitly said he never saw any business being discussed during those meetings. Do you have evidence contradicting that? They've brought NOTHING forward that proves those claims.

The difference between the two of us is that I don't swallow James Comer's claims hook line and sinker without any evidence proving them. You do. Go and look at any interview where he, or anyone else on this committee is asked what evidence they have that Biden committed a crime they never have an answer. Because they have no evidence.

Show me evidence Biden discussed or was involved his families business affairs. That's what he claimed he didn't do. And there's no evidence of it. Simple. Archer's testimony already blew up in Comer's face when he explicitly said he never saw any business being discussed during those meetings. Do you have evidence contradicting that? They've brought NOTHING forward that proves those claims.

The difference between the two of us is that I don't swallow James Comer's claims hook line and sinker without any evidence proving them. You do. Go and look at any interview where he, or anyone else on this committee is asked what evidence they have that Biden committed a crime they never have an answer. Because they have no evidence.

Get the facts straight.
-At first he said he knew nothing about Hunter's foreign businesses.
-Then it changed to he never discussed his business when pictures started showing up of Joe with all of Hunter's businesses partners.
- Then it changed to he wasn't involved when it came out that Hunter's business lartners were visiting the VPs office at the WH.

You sound like a Trump fan yelling that Trump said he was ending the birther controversy while ignoring that he helped spread it.

Edit: all I've said is actually investigate those 20 shell companies and Joe's secret email account. You had a special prosecutor over a rumored pee tape and a lie about a secret backdoor communication from Trump and Russia at a bank.

Here we've got Hunter suing people for exposing shit he recorded and left on his (not his) laptop.

Last edited:
Get the facts straight.
-At first he said he knew nothing about Hunter's foreign businesses.
-Then it changed to he never discussed his business when pictures started showing up of Joe with all of Hunter's businesses partners.
- Then it changed to he wasn't involved when it came out that Hunter's business lartners were visiting the VPs office at the WH.

You sound like a Trump fan yelling that Trump said he was ending the birther controversy while ignoring that he helped spread it.

He said “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings”

What is the proof that this statement is false?

What is the proof that Joe Biden committed a crime at any point?

It's hilarious how you and the people who have spent over a year investigating this can't answer those questions.

Keep going though. Comer isn't giving up! Neither should you.

He said “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings”

What is the proof that this statement is false?

What is the proof that Joe Biden committed a crime at any point?

It's hilarious how you and the people who have spent over a year investigating this can't answer those questions.

Keep going though. Comer isn't giving up! Neither should you.

-Why do you have secret email accounts with dummy nams?

-Why do you set up multiple shell companies unless it is to launder money?

-Why were foreign companies giving Joe's teenaged granddaughter money?

-Why was Joe golfing with and having meetings in the WH with Hunter's business partners that where on US sanctions list up until Hunter joined the firm?

You find out those answers by having an investigation. Don't be naive; if it looks like a fuck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.....

-Why do you have secret email accounts with dummy nams?

-Why do you set up multiple shell companies unless it is to launder money?

-Why were foreign companies giving Joe's teenaged granddaughter money?

-Why was Joe golfing with and having meetings in the WH with Hunter's business partners that where on US sanctions list up until Hunter joined the firm?

You find out those answers by having an investigation. Don't be naive; if it looks like a fuck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.....

No answer. No proof. Got it.

Not without an actual investigation - which I all that I've advocated for.

That's what they've been doing for over a year. And this is the best "evidence" they've been able to come up with.

Why? Because there is nothing to find.

That's what they've been doing for over a year. And this is the best "evidence" they've been able to come up with.

Why? Because there is nothing to find.

i'm pretty sure brandon still owes Columbia House a penny for those 8 cassette tapes he ordered back in the 80's and then never renewed his subscription. they could probably get him on that.

I’m starting to think the powers that be simply use the political landscape in this country to line their own pockets.

Back