Ban or Embrace. New doping tec to change everything!

MMA will legalize PED:s....after everyone else will.

Dont wait for it to happen anytime soon.

I get part of your argument but you really kind of ruin it with the end part.

Do you really look at the picture above of Ubereem or see Cybrog and think they are only doing what it took to level the playing field?
Why can't we say that?

If an athlete can take something to help them focus, I don't see why they can't take something to help them gain lean muscle.

Psychology can't be ignored when it comes to athletic performance.

People who really have ADHD can't focus. There are sports that require pinpoint focus, and it would be really hard for somebody with ADHD to excel in those sports.

But ADHD Is not where it stops. What about athletes with low thyroid hormone, which controls metabolism and keeps us psychologically stable? It is "doping" giving them medication for low thyroid, because it will improve their metabolism and also prevent some of the negative psychological effects of low thyroid.

We are not born equal. When we start making exceptions like "this person can take it because they have this condition" then were do we draw the line?

People should be allowed to do whatever they please with their bodies. There isn't a strong scientific, legal and moral base for the anti-doping ideology.
I guess it comes down to just an opinion then, because there are things i just can't do because i can't keep up focus, i don't resort to medications for it, because to me i feel like why should i give myself an advantage 100% of the time, when i only am at a disadvantage 50% of it (thinking about how much i can pay attention), i'd rather push through or realize that i can't. When i do jiujitsu, i feel so stimulated and in the moment that ADHD is more like an advantage, sure i slip away but it's a tradeoff imo, hyperfocus vs inattention. Besides, sports are "for fun", it's not something all of us have to do necessarily.

Last edited:
Might as well just build AI fighting machines or mindless laboratory monsters to fight.

Legalizing PED use in competition will just lead to that anyway. No one will know when to quit.

Why can't we say that?

If an athlete can take something to help them focus, I don't see why they can't take something to help them gain lean muscle.

Psychology can't be ignored when it comes to athletic performance.

You used the term 'level the playing field'.

So I asked you if you thought Ubereem and Cyborg goal's were to simply level the playing field and become equal with their opponents?

I am not putting judgement on anything here, just asking that we be honest with the language we use as Cybrog and Ubereem want nothing to do with a level play field.

Over 20 years of steroid abuse will have you looking like Josh Barnett.

Back