• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ban Jon Jones for life.

I25OxhD.gif
Change your soggy tampon man...

Gross. I'm drinking here, for FUCK'S sake.

He should actually go to jail because last time I heard steroids are illegal!

Well the white ones are obviously guilty because they're white. That is self-explanatory.

You saying Cormier is 80% chicken is very racist though.

Edit: NM, I've decided you're not racist because you didn't say said chicken was fried. Close call tho, you were almost a Nazi there for a sec
He's famous for his weakness for chicken, it's not racist.

Why? He is one of the most entertaining fighters in MMA. I hate the dipshit too but his fights are awesome to watch.

Who cares. This is about SPORT. The most sacred thing in competition is not cheating. If you cheat, you invalidate all of your performances. Jones is a clown.

Let's see him get a four year ban and see him try to return clean at 35. That way we can see him crumble and maybe kill himself.

I'd love to see this happen. I hope he becomes a homeless crack addict and spends 20 years in prison.

I'm not for perma bans, but a nice 4 year ban should be fitting. Maybe even 6 years. As long as his prime is over with, just like he potentially ruined DC's chin, or durability for his future fights. Give Jon the same type of punishment, so when he comes back, he won't be the same fighter as before. Only fair.

I'd love to see this happen. I hope he becomes a homeless crack addict and spends 20 years in prison.

The strange thing is, if he were served justice by the sport as a whole, this is the kind of thing I see him doing

Aye, permaban this guy. Terrible role model, terrible opponent, terrible for the sport.

Ban this guy for life.

MMA don't need this guy.

Ban Jon Jones for life.

Too emotional.

He needs to be treated according to the rules of suspension and is innocent until proven guilty. He's an idiot and probably a cheat, but deserves due process.

By the way he's been tested 4 times by usada and now positive for PEDs twice and coke once? So only cleared once?

That's a bit much.

Is it? Jon Jones, in all likelihood, is the Lance Armstrong of MMA. Lance didn't do anything wrong, per se, because everyone in cycling was cheating. Lance Armstrong was simply the best at cheating. But would he have been the best cyclist of none if them were cheating? We will never know.

The same applies to Jon Jones. He defrauded the entire MMA community. He preached about being a good person, not cheating, etc. He was just the best steroid cheat in the business. For all we know a clean Jon Jones is just an above average fighter, but the best juiced up fighter. I'd much rather watch a good clean fighter like DC dominate people than a Juiced up Jon Jones.

Jones deserves the harshest possible punishment for his defrauding of the MMA community.

Is it? Jon Jones, in all likelihood, is the Lance Armstrong of MMA. Lance didn't do anything wrong, per se, because everyone in cycling was cheating. Lance Armstrong was simply the best at cheating. But would he have been the best cyclist of none if them were cheating? We will never know.

The same applies to Jon Jones. He defrauded the entire MMA community. He preached about being a good person, not cheating, etc. He was just the best steroid cheat in the business. For all we know a clean Jon Jones is just an above average fighter, but the best juiced up fighter. I'd much rather watch a good clean fighter like DC dominate people than a Juiced up Jon Jones.

Jones deserves the harshest possible punishment for his defrauding of the MMA community.

I'm talking about the seeing him crumble and kill himself part. Yes, I think that would be a bit much. Lol. I'm perfectly okay with him getting a 4 year sentence, though.

Lamebringer knew when to back off boi. You better follow his lead. I've been a part of Sherdog since it was a fucking geocities site.

You type like your head in a bucket.

F*k off with your b!tch Blanqua nothing ass, back off <{natewhut}>

Calm down Lamebringer or I'll call your Mom and tell her to change the wifi password until you stop acting out.

You know how to call the dead nothing man?

Last edited:
Let's see him get a four year ban and see him try to return clean at 35. That way we can see him crumble and maybe kill himself.

Will still come back after 4 years off and beat whichever paper champ is running the show then, with ease.

Will likely still be DC looking at the state of the division

Will still come back after 4 years off and beat whichever paper champ is running the show then, with ease.

Will likely still be DC looking at the state of the division

Lol,
The nature of the game is that it constantly rises. Add to that that he will likely decline....

And your prediction begins looking like slush.

I'm hoping for a lifetime ban. But even a four year ban will rightfully destroy his legacy, dreams, momentum and finances.

Lol,
The nature of the game is that it constantly rises. Add to that that he will likely decline....

And your prediction begins looking like slush.

I'm hoping for a lifetime ban. But even a four year ban will rightfully destroy his legacy, dreams, momentum and finances.

Hoping for a lifetime ban of the greatest talent our sport has ever seen

You sound like a real MMA fan

It's in the best interest of our sport. Think about it.

I only just read your pathetic post fully and my big question is what the hell did Jones do to you personally that makes you want to see him suffer professionally and financially?
Don't give me the drug bullshit
There all on it just some (jones) can't cycle properly

Back