Ban Greg Jackson too

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
dude has always been suspicious to me, he is probably aware of what Jones is taking

Greg Jackson didn't test positive for anything.

Ban him for being aware of something?? What the fuck??

Shut up. He's not the only fighter at that camp, but he's the one that fucks up all the time. It's on him and no one else.

Greg is on charge of several fighters not just Jones. Jones is the only one that popped with new surprises over and over.

He just said it was a setup too. Smh

I pray this scum is not rubbing off on Holm.

He was sending text messages to Jon while Jon was hiding under the cage.

"They are still here dawg. I will let you know when they leave. Wink is gonna try to toss a water bottle and some toilet paper under the cage for you when USADA aint lookin"

Even though this thread is crap i do wonder , in all these cases, to what degree the team around them knows about it. Who knew ? How many? . Thats a case for Jewani if i ever saw one

Jack'd on Win(strol) MMA Academy AlbuerCocky, New Mexico

I wonder if he knew... seems like he would know something's up at the very least

Greg is on charge of several fighters not just Jones. Jones is the only one that popped with new surprises over and over.
Jackson isn't on charge of Jones, or any other fighter for that matter. He isn't in charge of anyone that trains at his gym either. Ultimately, Jones is the only person who will be held responsible for this situation, however the outcome. Which is how it should be.

I think this looks bad on Jackson-Wink. Jon's got to get this stuff from somewhere, and to be confident enough to take it when he knows they are testing up the butt says to me he was given that confidence by the people around him. Watch it come out that Jackson-Wink's got some chemically-minded folk working for them that try to outsmart USADA. Probably works most of the time, this time it didn't

Greg Jackson's demeanor has always given me the feeling that he has some skeletons in his closet.

Jackson invested a lot of money into Jones last two training camps, and now he's not gonna get paid. Must feel bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back