Ban Greg Jackson too

Jackson isn't on charge of Jones, or any other fighter for that matter. He isn't in charge of anyone that trains at his gym either. Ultimately, Jones is the only person who will be held responsible for this situation, however the outcome. Which is how it should be.

When I said "on charge of", I meant, being a head couch of the which he is...

First the Lyoto go get some fans thing, then I saw him clearly accepting money to praise Kadyrov on camera. Yeah Im not a Greg Jackson fan anymore. Guy is a dirt bag.

Greg Jackson didn't test positive for anything.

But don't you see? He coaches athletes and some of them do! We should burn coaches at the stake and we'd turn this steroid craze right around, I tell ya!

And a book burning.... we need a book burning too.....

He was sending text messages to Jon while Jon was hiding under the cage.

"They are still here dawg. I will let you know when they leave. Wink is gonna try to toss a water bottle and some toilet paper under the cage for you when USADA aint lookin"
Well there's his food and drink, sure.

But what if he has to take a crap?

"go and get some roids Jon" - Greg Jackson

When I said "on charge of", I meant, being a head couch of the which he is...
Just because he is Jones' head couch(coach), doesn't make him responsible for a fighter testing positive. Head coach, yes. Responsible, no.

You're stupid. Please stop being stupid thank you for your time.

Just because he is Jones' head couch(coach), doesn't make him responsible for a fighter testing positive. Head coach, yes. Responsible, no.

I totally agreed that he's not responsible, that was my point. TS was trying to suggest that.

*Coach typo sorry

I always thought Jackson was a piece of shit for refusing to coach Rashad against Jones. Now obviously that made business sense but I thought it was low. With that said he's in no way responsible for Jones popping for roids and drugs. That falls onto their doctor

But don't you see? He coaches athletes and some of them do! We should burn coaches at the stake and we'd turn this steroid craze right around, I tell ya!

And a book burning.... we need a book burning too.....
Eh, I'm in

Back