BAMN and ANTIFA Plan "Day of Rage" Protest Against Grenfell Tower Residents' Wishes.

Wearing masks at public protests is illegal in Germany as it should be everywhere. If you want to speak up in a democracy, feel free to so so. But show your face.

Most of them seem incapable of even clarifying their own point of view without throwing a tantrum, let alone participating in a rational discussion with others holding different views.

But where do these tough German ANTIFA come from or are they rent a mob ?

Just young men that like to fight. Having far left wing views especially in East German is nothing unusual.
They are not all like you see them in the US. They don't really care about black people or transgender rights they tend to be more communist than SJW.

A lot of them are also hooligans. Germany has hooligan groups that are on the left. Usually, they are more on the right.
But if you have a city for example with two clubs and big fan scene. One is usually on the right the other on the left.
So if they can get a good punch up at a Nazi rally, for example, they will all join in.

Most of them seem incapable of even clarifying their own point of view without throwing a tantrum, let alone participating in a rational discussion with others holding different views.

In my experience antifa guys are not even actually left wingers in many cases but rather radical anarchists. Which makes them even more confusing.

Stupid people get angry easily.

In my experience antifa guys are not even actually left wingers in many cases but rather radical anarchists. Which makes them even more confusing.
Being an anarchist and a left winger are not mutually exclusive. Left wing anarchists are about as left as you can get.

Just young men that like to fight. Having far left wing views especially in East German is nothing unusual.
They are not all like you see them in the US. They don't really care about black people or transgender rights they tend to be more communist than SJW.

A lot of them are also hooligans. Germany has hooligan groups that are on the left. Usually, they are more on the right.
But if you have a city for example with two clubs and big fan scene. One is usually on the right the other on the left.
So if they can get a good punch up at a Nazi rally, for example, they will all join in.

iu

iu

I learned something today. In Germany ANTIFA are actual thugs.

It's similar in Austria from what I'm reading.

iu

iu

That was originally my image of them based off what @AgonyandIrony said about his time running around with ANTIFA guys. That was before ANTIFA became known as college snowflakes here in the US.

I'm sure he's got enough money to hire the best security detail around. It would probably even rival the Queens guard, or Secret Service.
Likely, but no one is completely untouchable and he's got his fingers in a number of nation's pies. I'm sure Hungary wouldn't do it simply because it would be too obviously a suspect, but like I said, he's got his fingers spread throughout the Western world and has probably done more to finance the breaking down of borders and pushing a mass migrant and Progressive/Leftist agenda than any other single individual.

iu

iu

Yeah, those are the guys I was talking about. The graffiti " Nazis Auf's Maul" roughly translates to "Nazis right in the kisser"
You can see the same in France or Italy also.
They don't just kick it off with Neo-Nazis or Skinheads.
They fight Turkish, Russian or just normal guys ready to go all the time.
They not just protest when they get their feelings hurt they actively looking for it to kick off.

I've asked three local police officers and they all said that as a citizen I can remove their masks and it would be classed as protecting my community, as wearing a mask at a public protest is an act of aggression. Also, if I pull someone out of the road holding up traffic, It's fine as long as I say "I was doing it for their own safety". I hope they come to Scotland.

I dub thee:

Screen+shot+2010-11-04+at+12.51.09+AM.png

If you wear a yellow hard hat you are beyond reproach.

I got my anti-ANTIFA hero persona sorted already though. Based Shitman.

I'm gonna carry a sports bag full of turds wrapped in newspaper. Remove mask, slam the bastard right in the chops. Where's your bike lock now, shitface?

I've not shit parcelled anyone since I was in prison. Mother of all beatings from 4 guards, 6 months on my sentence. Worth it.

Yeah, those are the guys I was talking about. The graffiti " Nazis Auf's Maul" roughly translates to "Nazis right in the kisser"
You can see the same in France or Italy also.
They don't just kick it off with Neo-Nazis or Skinheads.
They fight Turkish, Russian or just normal guys ready to go all the time.
They not just protest when they get their feelings hurt they actively looking for it to kick off.
So they fight with the Turkish ???? I wonder what background they are from as they don't look like your typical middle class types.

Perhaps I've been living under a rock. Didn't realise such parasites lived in the UK.

Either retardation is highly contagious or these people are paid.

Perhaps I've been living under a rock. Didn't realise such parasites lived in the UK.

Either retardation is highly contagious or these people are paid.

There were people out protesting Trump's 'Muslim ban' in nearly every city and I stood there with a sign saying "87% of the Muslim world can travel to the US. Stop being sheep!" and nobody said or did shit. It was peaceful and a lot of people saw it as an excuse to party in the street. Very light-hearted compared to all the anti-Trump shit in the US Now all of a sudden, UK ANTIFA.

I'm sure ANTIFA will protest in very constructive, insightful ways, as they are known to do. :D

iu

iu

Why isn't that Antifa thug not magically sprouting bullet holes for attacking that police officer?
Why isn't that Antifa thug not doing the taser boogie for attacking that police officer?
Why isn't that Antifa thug not absolutely soaked in pepper spray and mace for attacking that police officer?
Why isn't that Antifa thug learning that nightsticks are more solid than his skull for attacking that police officer?

Why isn't that Antifa thug not magically sprouting bullet holes for attacking that police officer?
Why isn't that Antifa thug not doing the taser boogie for attacking that police officer?
Why isn't that Antifa thug not absolutely soaked in pepper spray and mace for attacking that police officer?
Why isn't that Antifa thug learning that nightsticks are more solid than his skull for attacking that police officer?

@snakedafunky might know.

My guess is that Antifa thug got his ass kicked by police shortly after the picture was taken but i dunno

Is there ever a day when antifa is not having a day of rage?

Back