"Baltimore's Mom of the Year" Toya Graham Speaks Out About Rioting Son's Smackdown

a good beating when u r small saves a big beating when u become a thug

I grew up without a father and was that kids age in the '92 LA riots. Neither me or my FIVE brothers felt the need to be thugs.

Point?

It can and does.

Right, and sometimes a deaf person becomes one of the greatest composers in the music history. But we recognize that is the exception. Most deaf people are going to have a hell of a time writing music.

That happens because the men the mom brings home are often what he will emulate. She probably brings home thugs.

That could be the case as well. But there are plenty of incidents where moms at a certain point don't bring any men home. She's just a single, multiple job working mother who is spread to thin to give every child in her house the attention they need.

And even in scenarios where a mother isn't spread too thin she still has to figure out how to guide her son(s) through a path she never had to go through. It is very tough for women to raise boys into men. You need other men to do that.

That as usual you have no clue what you're talking about.

Right, and sometimes a deaf person becomes one of the greatest composers in the music history. But we recognize that is the exception. Most deaf people are going to have a hell of a time writing music.
Except that isn't at all a proper analogy because most single parent homes don't produce thugs. So for your analogy to hold true most deaf people would have to become great composers.

That could be the case as well. But there are plenty of incidents where moms at a certain point don't bring any men home. She's just a single, multiple job working mother who is spread to thin to give every child in her house the attention they need.
That isn't even a possibility. She has time to go get her hair and nails done so she has time to spend with her kids.

And even in scenarios where a mother isn't spread too thin she still has to figure out how to guide her son(s) through a path she never had to go through. It is very tough for women to raise boys into men. You need other men to do that.
You continually overstate how important same sex parenting is. It isn't important a child have a mother and father, it's important they have someone that actually teaches them how to live.

This kid, given his upbringing, thought that being a thug was acceptable.

That as usual you have no clue what you're talking about.

Still waiting on that point..

Except that isn't at all a proper analogy because most single parent homes don't produce thugs. So for your analogy to hold true most deaf people would have to become great composers.

I'm not suggesting that most single parent homes produce thugs. But for he ones that do...a large portion of them could have been prevented given a strong and attentive father.

That isn't even a possibility. She has time to go get her hair and nails done so she has time to spend with her kids.

Lol C'mon man

You continually overstate how important same sex parenting is. It isn't important a child have a mother and father, it's important they have someone that actually teaches them how to live.

This kid, given his upbringing, thought that being a thug was acceptable.

Women have a tough time teaching boys how to live as men because as a female they think and function differently. They face different challenges and situations in life. Because of this teenage boys have a much tougher time taking direction from their mother rather than a man who can actually address their concerns and challenges.

It's interesting how videos of this BLM kid are now being rebadged as "antifas".

Awesome mother.
I cheered at that shit.
"Go get him, mama, whoop that ass!"

All mothers should care that much.

Jesus Christ some of you shits are unbelievable. She is part of the problem? She has 6 kids and no man, said she took one child to a Dr. Appointment that morning and still found the time to yank her other brat out of this riot and she's somehow part of the problem?

If she had done her job right he never would have been there in the first place huh? I can tell which posters have kids and which ones don't.

Jesus Christ some of you shits are unbelievable. She is part of the problem? She has 6 kids and no man, said she took one child to a Dr. Appointment that morning and still found the time to yank her other brat out of this riot and she's somehow part of the problem?

If she had done her job right he never would have been there in the first place huh? I can tell which posters have kids and which ones don't.
Yeah fuckwits all around. I had a loving supportive family with means and I did dumber, worse advised and more malicious shit than that kid. Most of these other posters probably did too.

Some of you are completely disingenuous.

Great, she showed up to put a beatdown on her kid...but look man, stop acting like you all don't know this is the sort of person that is raising these "youths"...she's got 6 kids, no man in the house - she IS part of the problem, not the solution. "Mother of the Year" because she did the bare bone minimum? Disingenuous libs running to crown her, knowing full well what the data shows about the situation in households like hers. This is the type of person the Left loves to hold up. "You dont need a man, you're a strong black woman!!, Mom of the year, [insert feminist slogan] here." It's completely wrecked communities.
"Youths?" This post reeks of racism, why don't you just say :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:? We all know you want to.

All these pieces of shit running around causing trouble and mayhem, one person takes responsibility for it by dragging their ass hat son out of it and you shit on them by saying they are part of of the problem?

Yeah, confirmed Nazi right here folks.

Back