Bae's, Chunes, Curling, Cricket & Footy Extravaganza Fred V2 Rocket - #FreeAngus

Who is the true doormat of the OT

• Total voters

you do this all the time. You provoke me into banter mode then I bite back and you cry.

Either show me more respect or just stop being a pussio and call me a lost :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: or something (NTTAWWT)

Wait...I thought we were bantering? Oh yeah you the only one that can dish it out.

Take your ball and go home bitch.

popcorn_2.gif

Australia

I will assume you are American

I am an entity of The Nexus, i reside in Canada at the moment.

Australia how wonderful. Last time i was there was when there was very few people, no it's vibrant as can be. Must be nice and hot there right about now as you sweat profusely as your succulent body tries to cool itself. Are you sweating or are you keeping your AC in a good moderate temperature to reserve your fluids?

I am an entity of The Nexus, i reside in Canada at the moment.

Australia how wonderful. Last time i was there was when there was very few people, no it's vibrant as can be. Must be nice and hot there right about now as you sweat profusely as your succulent body tries to cool itself. Are you sweating or are you keeping your AC in a good moderate temperature to reserve your fluids?
No ac. And its been really hot and humid this year.

Where did you go?

I'm in Brisbane

No ac. And its been really hot and humid this year.

Where did you go?

I'm in Brisbane

Kingston in Norfolk Island. Did visit Brisbane much much later on in my life...Delicious times...

Back