Bae's, Chunes, Curling, Cricket & Footy Extravaganza Fred V2 Rocket - #FreeAngus

Who is the true doormat of the OT

• Total voters
Delicious... Go on.

Met up with a circus Cult in the cascade region up in Norfolk Island, where they called themselves "The Leon Speons"...They were interesting enough and took me in as i didn't have money, they could also tell i was a......Nomadic individual...

We set sail to Aussie land over in Brisbane, where accompanied with their other circus friends. Help them set up shop and toured around with one of their comrades to a local pub. Lots of poor tasting beer, but who am i to judge as i love red wine.... I can't remember the persons name that i ran around with, however he did have enough charisma to draw in a crowd that night. live band music and debauchery disgusting nature of man ensued. They all became inebriated as I figured I would play along with their drinking games, i have yet to be beaten.... Things got even more lively when someone had an altercation of adulterous nature in the pub. Seeing these happen many times, i sat down and watched as like a domino effect one fight led to another fight, leading to more fights followed by the whole pub fighting. Truly a wild west moment......The liquids that flowed was disturbing....Being the good person i am i decided to help out afterwards by cleaning the whole mess up. Would you know that the charismatic guy i was talking about ran away during this fiasco? What a fool or perhaps he might have been the smartest in the room. Usually i remember the faces, but his always escaped me. Nonetheless, i did encounter him back at the Circus later the next morning, fool couldn't look me in the eye. Yet none of us were in any kinds of trouble.....It was quite a surreal experience i might say.

Met up with a circus Cult in the cascade region up in Norfolk Island, where they called themselves "The Leon Speons"...They were interesting enough and took me in as i didn't have money, they could also tell i was a......Nomadic individual...

We set sail to Aussie land over in Brisbane, where accompanied with their other circus friends. Help them set up shop and toured around with one of their comrades to a local pub. Lots of poor tasting beer, but who am i to judge as i love red wine.... I can't remember the persons name that i ran around with, however he did have enough charisma to draw in a crowd that night. live band music and debauchery disgusting nature of man ensued. They all became inebriated as I figured I would play along with their drinking games, i have yet to be beaten.... Things got even more lively when someone had an altercation of adulterous nature in the pub. Seeing these happen many times, i sat down and watched as like a domino effect one fight led to another fight, leading to more fights followed by the whole pub fighting. Truly a wild west moment......The liquids that flowed was disturbing....Being the good person i am i decided to help out afterwards by cleaning the whole mess up. Would you know that the charismatic guy i was talking about ran away during this fiasco? What a fool or perhaps he might have been the smartest in the room. Usually i remember the faces, but his always escaped me. Nonetheless, i did encounter him back at the Circus later the next morning, fool couldn't look me in the eye. Yet none of us were in any kinds of trouble.....It was quite a surreal experience i might say.

Very interesting. Keep going?

fa0c6b09a5c511f264d83f0cad57ef24.jpg

More?

Tell me something else

What a ravenous woman you are . Your juices are starting to gorge and marinate. The nexus will purify you in due time when you become ripe.

I'll tell you a story if you want to be assuaged towards the truth of your presuppositions. Do you want to be massaged by The Nexus Miss Dayna?

What a ravenous woman you are . Your juices are starting to gorge and marinate. The nexus will purify you in due time when you become ripe.

I'll tell you a story if you want to be assuaged towards the truth of your presuppositions. Do you want to be massaged by The Nexus Miss Dayna?
As long as its not one of those Chinese massages. That shit is torture.

As long as its not one of those Chinese massages. That shit is torture.

Its eloquent in motion and beautiful once realized inside.

I'm just back from putting some cut up meat in a bag to take to my walk in freezer outside my house.

Do not worry, they will be assuaged in time, the European flesh has always been stubborn but the juices will flourish when penetrated eloquently?

@Dayna

I was out late in the night over the weekend for my late night walk and came upon a nicely grown tree in the middle of the park i like to walkabout to make new friends.

The tree reminds me of the scar of men and how they temper with their pains. If the self is mastered and migrated towards The Nexus then the scar become small as the tree grows and become big and beautiful as light prisms around it's reflected bark of the natural world.

Reminds me of the adventures in Sinharaja Forests, where i would trek alone to see what i could find. After a brief stints in parties expeditions throughout various parts of the world i needed some time for myself. Came across many vipers in the area.....They were delicious.....To my surprise i met what looked like a shaman man in the forest. He seemed to have a keen sense of where he was and knew how to navigate himself in the darkness.....A unique ability we both share....

The shaman had no name but did say he was from Sikkim. He understood human nature, and the look in his eye when he got a glimpse of mine was a telling how The Nexus works in mysterious ways for the realization to take shape in the objective world. No words was needed for him to realize that we would end up at this point to seek the same conclusion....

Some people don't realize the prepossessing nature of the meta truth, the reality inside of reality that balances and invigorates the gaze to the realm of the progenitor. Don't abscond from what is the reality before you...

@senri what happen lad and why ya chatting up my woman?

All must assuage through the poetry of man.

No worries my beautiful soul, they will marinate and the phoenix shall rise to continue the process of purification.

All must assuage through the poetry of man.

No worries my beautiful soul, they will marinate and the phoenix shall rise to continue the process of purification.
Fair enough

Back