Badass Character Introductions

Obviously.

On another note- I cannot take East Indians seriously, and I'm not sure why. I could have an East Indian doctor tell me I have 3 months to live and I'd just lol at him.
On another note. Fuck you buddy!!!

There. U Just took an east indian seriously!

I love how east indian women smell. I know a chick at st. Mike's hosptial in toronto and she is always chewing the tobacco leaf mix from the brown paper envelope and it/she smells great.

I love how east indian women smell. I know a chick at st. Mike's hosptial in toronto and she is always chewing the tobacco leaf mix from the brown paper envelope and it/she smells great.
Paan. That stuff is legit. Probably has a nice smile too. Never understood the reason for chewing it.

Paan. That stuff is legit. Probably has a nice smile too. Never understood the reason for chewing it.

She does. Perfect hari if you are into the super long flowing type. She is rather racist against Muslims though lol seriously.

She does. Perfect hari if you are into the super long flowing type. She is rather racist against Muslims though lol seriously.
Yes. I could see that. My parents also do not like muslims. Its awful.

Who exactly isn't into long, flowing hair?

What the hell else are you supposed to pull?

My favourite thing ever. They had to tell the audience this guy was the badguy and they did it in the best was possible

"Are you an angel?"

"I am the first angel, loved once above all others. A perfect love. (sings) But like all true love, one day it withered on the vine."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back