Badass Character Introductions

Psycho&Serious Riggs

The subtlety of blending in, whilst completly locked in the mission

Contrast between the 2

Everyone missing their relatives, while stoic Billy Tyne is all work

f250776da2b9b0b08efa3139c2bba347.jpg

Saturday Night Fever intro

STayling Alive outro the final strut

It's simple enough. Tell us what you think is the most badass introduction to a character in a movie or tv show.

My pick goes to Bullet Tooth Tony from Snatch (2000)

Warning: NSFW

Lol after reading the title,mi thought it had to be someone from snatch.

Psycho&Serious Riggs

This scene is good if for nothing else @ 2:55. That's the look of cop with PTSD and emotional trauma. It is actually a more effective scene than the gun in mouth/suicide attempt scene.

No love for Murtaugh's "I'm too old for this shit" at the police headquarters?

This scene is good if for nothing else @ 2:55. That's the look of cop with PTSD and emotional trauma. It is actually a more effective scene than the gun in mouth/suicide attempt scene.

No love for Murtaugh's "I'm too old for this shit" at the police headquarters?
Right on !! And i thought about that scene also. :) My 1st choice was going to be the very 1st scene with Riggs in the trailer, but couldnt find it. Both guys are perfect for the roles they played, and at least in the spectators eyes, they had an awesome chemistry. Of course i loved Roger, the "free South Africa" scene is one of my fav scenes of the entire series!
But ive allways identified more with Riggs, and when it comes to "im 2 old for this shit", im still trying to follow his motto, im willing it not to happen !! :D
Cheers man

Right on !! And i thought about that scene also. :) My 1st choice was going to be the very 1st scene with Riggs in the trailer, but couldnt find it. Both guys are perfect for the roles they played, and at least in the spectators eyes, they had an awesome chemistry. Of course i loved Roger, the "free South Africa" scene is one of my fav scenes of the entire series!
But ive allways identified more with Riggs, and when it comes to "im 2 old for this shit", im still trying to follow his motto, im willing it not to happen !! :D
Cheers man

I am always able to spot a true Lethal Weapon fan. IMO what makes the chemistry work is their different personalities. Riggs is crazy in the first & second movie and then turns into a soft, compassionate teddy bear in part three, like why the fuck is he just standing there while the lady cop is fighting multiple dudes in the car garage? The same crazy Riggs from part one & two would have been tackling fools. I like each movie but the first 2 are definitely the best.

My fav is when maximus decimus meridius reveals that he is the one known as the Spaniard and he will have his vengeance in this life or the next.

Last edited:

तुम मेरी कुतिया रहे हैं

Obviously.

On another note- I cannot take East Indians seriously, and I'm not sure why. I could have an East Indian doctor tell me I have 3 months to live and I'd just lol at him.

Back