Movies BAD BOYS: RIDE OR DIE (First Official Trailer)

Zzzzzzzzz....... Last one was boring and a cash grab. This looks no different.

A bit of mindless fun that might be good for a few laughs. Will check it out eventually from teh house, but not in any hurry.

The first one wasn't even good.
Come one now, the first one had some redeeming qualities. None of them had anything to do with Will or Martin though, lol. Besides them, it actually had a decent cast.

Tcheky Karyo made an excellent bad guy, Tea Leoni was perfectly smashable, and Joe Pantoliano was great. Add in John Salley and and Michael Imperioli... the first Bad Boys I didn't mind.

The rest sucked balls though.

Come one now, the first one had some redeeming qualities. None of them had anything to do with Will or Martin though, lol. Besides them, it actually had a decent cast.

Tcheky Karyo made an excellent bad guy, Tea Leoni was perfectly smashable, and Joe Pantoliano was great. Add in John Salley and and Michael Imperioli... the first Bad Boys I didn't mind.

The rest sucked balls though.
I only saw it once when it first came out but all I remember was the stupid plot device of Martin and Will having to pretend to be each other for most of the movie rather than just explain the situation. That was some stupid sitcom bullshit.

First one was good, second was decent and I was half asleep for the third. Never saw the fourth. My issue is they've been playing the card of "martin Lawrence is a. Aging man who wants to quit but keeps coming back for more "for like every damn sequel.

They are not terrible movies but....lethal weapon is way better.

Loved the first 2, 3rd was crap...hopefully they get the magic back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back