Backpacker's lifestyle

While my experiences(professional) isn't certainly the barometer for whatever the fuck is happening to others, it was mostly frustration towards management. I get along with other peons like me.

And I was directly hired. Tourist visa to employment visa. My boss is insanely rich and has deep government connections.
Nice! It's quite protectionist there, so I guess they wanted you real bad..haha.

Always has extra stick, bandana, and can of beans

BIndleStiff.png

stk325511rkn_XS.jpg

Nice! It's quite protectionist there, so I guess they wanted you real bad..haha.
Not as bad as wanting the underperforming people. Even attempting to give them salary raise just to stay. When everyone in production knows, they are hard to deal with & are technically inept.

Wtf do you seriously jump on trains? I always thought it'd be cool to do that one day on my day off and see where the train takes me, and just Uber it back.

I don't know how trains work though, so I'm afraid I'd either fall off and die or the train would go like 3,000 miles non-stop and I'd end up dying of thirst and starvation. Plus you never know if you'd hop on to one with wild animals. Like Indiana Jones did.

Yeah, don't hop a train without knowing what you're doing. You're not going to go 3000 miles non stop or hop on a car with wild animals, but if you don't know what's rideable, you're liable to end up being spotted or end up underneath the train.

Yeah, don't hop a train without knowing what you're doing. You're not going to go 3000 miles non stop or hop on a car with wild animals, but if you don't know what's rideable, you're liable to end up being spotted or end up underneath the train.

This is fascinating (No sarcastic). Please elaborate more on how you became a train hitching hobo. Did you just jump on a train one day and learn the ropes from there? Or did you learn from a more seasoned hobo? Any close calls? What's your coolest story?

Back