Average reach at various heights?

I Nutritionist told me that the average reach is 71 inches. I dont know if its heresay or fact, but i listen to my nutritionist no matter what.

I'm 5'9" Reach of 74" but my friend is 5'7" and a reach of 78" he has monkey arms though

I'm some what doubting these reaches i think you guys need to learn how to measure. I'm 5'11" with 72" so i think i'm about average.

to be symmetrical you should have an armspan exact inches as your height.

example: a person 5'7'' tall would be 67 inches tall. The average reach of a person 67 inches tall, would be 67 inches in reach.

I think on avg your arms are the same as your height give or take a few inches. I'm 6'0 but have a bit longer of a reach at 76'.. A reach is only good if you know how to take advantage of it... What was the difference in reach with T.Sylvia and R.Couture

I'm 6'3" and have a 76" reach which is normal i guess but i have very broad shoulders so my arms aren't very lengthy but not too short (i dont look like a t-rex)... my brother is 6'4" and has a 78" reach and i was jealous of the 2 inches he had on me lol... but im a far heavier puncher than my bro so im not really bothered by it anymore...

it's probably goind to surround really stupid but if you have short arms at your height does that effect your leg length?

djnrkgbtehbuzldbblhureigfirgfuaewbkfhgyuguregfgaurgfguyrgufguygwruygftgyuewgfgywegufguywgefiygyugeuygwFIGYYUGEWFUYGWEUYGFUYGWUEUFGUWEGUYGWYuegufgwegyuguguguyugGUGguyuygwuyregfuygywegfuygrugfvhibivzeszrxdykcvhibygomoignzjhfbzdhbubmo,vgbogfnzuimbygndvunjvuhfdbbrjhfbjhbjbhbjbjvhbjhfbvehfguweiuhfuiwuehhrfplplplmkmkjnjnbhbhgvgcfcdxzswedrftghujnijuhygtgftfvtgffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

it's probably goind to surround really stupid but if you have short arms at your height does that effect your leg length?
it wont effect it. but if you have short arms, you probably shorts legs, and probably a short weiner. haha
68'' and 68''....

I'm 6'3 and my reach is 54" My nick name is T-rex. No it's actually 78 1/2"

Back