Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.5 (First Critics Reviews)

Predict the WORLDWIDE Box Office Total for Avengers Infinity War

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, who made that effed up poll? That top choice aint the top choice.

I'm not so sure if Thanos is struggling with Captain America or fucking with Captain America. I'm positive that in the movie he will toss him aside like nothing.

It looked like he was toying with him to me.

EDIT - watched it again Thanos is grimacing, pretty sure after a couple of seconds he flattens Cap though.

It looked like he was toying with him to me.

EDIT - watched it again Thanos is grimacing, pretty sure after a couple of seconds he flattens Cap though.

Cap is a tenacious SOB. He probably caught Thanos off guard with the fight he puts up.

Cap strength + Vibranium flower power = beast mode?

I'm not so sure if Thanos is struggling with Captain America or fucking with Captain America. I'm positive that in the movie he will toss him aside like nothing.
My first reaction was Thanos thinking it would be like crushing a small ant, realizing it's more like crushing a hornet. You can still do it just takes a tiny bit more effort.

it's like a baby against an adult. there is some resistance, and Thanos feels it, but it's not anything he's concerned about.

Steve one-on-one with Thanos. Zomg!

3wclbZd.jpg
When your hands can barely fit around the dude you're fightings fingers. ..
<{Joewithit}>

Yeah, i highly doubt Thanos is really struggling, he's probably just surprised that he didn't crush Cap as easy as he would any other human, fucking with him, or marveling at the audacity of such a weak mortal trying to stand against him
At some point we're going to see Thanos bitch slap Hulk

Then again Cap might be imbued with the power of Trump and is unleashing his full 'Murican might
<Fedor23>

it's like a baby against an adult. there is some resistance, and Thanos feels it, but it's not anything he's concerned about.

Yeah I don't see a struggle as much as a haha, thats cute kinda thing from Thanos. Also, did anyone notice Starks armor, its ripped to shreds, I wonder if Thanos just rips it off like tin foil.

When your hands can barely fit around the dude you're fightings fingers. ..
<{Joewithit}>

Yeah, i highly doubt Thanos is really struggling, he's probably just surprised that he didn't crush Cap as easy as he would any other human, fucking with him, or marveling at the audacity of such a weak mortal trying to stand against him
At some point we're going to see Thanos bitch slap Hulk

Then again Cap might be imbued with the power of Trump and is unleashing his full 'Murican might
<Fedor23>

Cap is raging on that TRT Super Soldier mix. Thanos' gonna get wreckt!

Good lord what a fukking trailer. Couldnt explain how I feel.

I am also gonna miss tony and captain. Its obvious after Thanos says "i hope they remember you" Its a message to ironman fans and clearly the period to ending tony.

Holy shit!! I shit myself! That was awesome!!!

Steve one-on-one with Thanos. Zomg!

3wclbZd.jpg
Thanos squashing Thors head
Thanos saying to tony "i hope they remember you" before he finishes him
Capt fighting for dear life

Gonna miss them but it was a good 10 years.

Ok. I was somewhat intrigued before, but I just came in my pants after that trailer. I’ma watch that like 10 more times.

So, did Loki betray them? He was there with the Thanos' gang right?

So, did Loki betray them? He was there with the Thanos' gang right?
At the end of Thor Ragnorok I’m pretty sure Loki stole the blue cube from the first avengers movie again. Probably to give it to Thanos.

Edit: Blue thing is called Tesseract, aka the space stone I think

Holy shit. Trailer was bad ass but did not give away the whole thing or any top set action pieces.

Also looks like Thanos is more amused with Cap than struggling with him.

Also Pratt looks like he is gonna usurp RDJ as the group smart ass.

I don't even know much about the comic... but I'm guessing he and iron man get died.
Pretty sure Caps at least is on his final film. Evans' contract is up, and I think he's pretty much done now. After the sequel to Infinity Wars he'll have done six films with another three Cap cameos. Hell, Downey Jr's onto something like nine films and a couple of cameos as Stark. Can't really blame them for deciding to move on.

I'm really hoping the Guardians play a big role in this. I like stark, but he is overplayed, and i think everyone expects him to die in this movie. I want to see Quill with an infinity stone again

Spider man looks bad ass in this. I wish the russo bros would have done his movie too. This looks so fucking good. I wish certain movies came out streaming the same day cause i know I will want to watch this again and again. I may bootleg it myself just to watch at home. God damn. Going to watch the trailer again, I paused it so many times the first time through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back